Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket busy busy busy!
Photobucket KBS 1 night 2 days!
Photobucket Codings
Photobucket I can't believe it, but I finished my PPT at 12.1...
Photobucket Totally Un-Glam!
Photobucket Gosh Gosh Gosh
Photobucket just for the guys
Photobucket Hanazawa Rui: Kim Hyun Joong?
Photobucket Childhood pics, all meant to be.
Photobucket We Got Married Ep 8: Alex and ShinAe Duet


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Photobucket De-stressing time! @ 11:53:00 PM

darn busy this entire week. Shit. Not been sleeping. Darn.
I noticed that the schedule I have plastered last entry wasn't the full schedule I had. Urgh....

On Monday night
I can say that this week is really tiring for me. And please do not follow suit if possible. I don't know why I can still blog now.. But i need some leisure activities to balance out my life isn't it?
Oh well.... it was as goes.

Slept: 2am
Woke up: 4am


Seriously, as Wednesday (today) is my presentation, within few hours time, I have to do and print my poster.. in which I have no idea what to do.. plus there were loads of admin stuffs to settle for RPWS... urgh... Slept really late, and woke up darn early to finish unaccomplished tasks. Proud to say: I woke up.

On Tuesday night (supposed to be now

Slept: Don't know when
Wake up: 4am

As later on is my presentation, I have to read and analyse the report and try to memorise the facts right.

then, later on, meet team 7.45am for school to prepare ourselves for presentation....
after which, have maybe some sectionals for the thursday competition.
Master classes will be held at night. So can't say can sleep till I'm happy..

to have an outlook of the week as per follows (subjective to changes):
Monday:
-8.30am: Classes
-5.30pm-9pm: Band prac
-At night finish FYP powerpoint

Tuesday:
-8.30am: Class + Site recee at the Museum for event planning
-5.15pm-9pm: Band prac
- At night, read report and remember points

Wednesday:
-7.45am: Meet team
-9am: FYP presentation
-11am: FYP celebration
-3pm: Instrument maintanence + Sectionals?
-6:45pm: master class

Thursday:
-8.30am: Class (most probably pon to have warm ups)
-11.30am: Report to trcc
-12.30pm: band warm up
-3pm: Starts com
-1o pm: Results

Friday:
-8.30am: Class
- At night: Study for Sat exam (might stay over @ Eugene's place?)

Sat:
-9am: Report to TRCC
-10 am-11.30am: Master Class
-4-6pm: Exam

Sunday:
-9am: Report to TRCC
-10.30am: Exchange with Hong Kong Band
-3pm: Move to Sentosa
-6pm: Perform
-8pm: Finish and reach RP

So should I be given a chance to blog whatever shit I want? Lol.
Anyway, I noticed that there are actually DBSK sprees ONLINE!
People shop for clothes, i shop for DBSK stuffs. But heck. I just received an e-mail that something of mine is arriving soon! Yay! (you guys wouldn't want to know what is that..)

Oh well... some of the stuffs I saw online and want are:

1. DBSK/Tohoshinki's T~ Tour 2008 DVD!
But i watched the whole concert footage already leh.. worth it or not?



2. DBSK socks!
Sokky recommended me to buy these cute socks. But Xiah version out of stock. Sian!
If i want, I have to order by the end of this month! Should I?



A Nation 2008 concert goods are OUT!
I went to the webpage and saw that the concert goods are out! There are quite a few of the goods, and some caught my eye! I want them!

1. THSK concert Towel!

Can think of them when I finishing bathing? Or bring them along for swimming and beach trips



2. THSK A nation official concert tee.
I always buy their tees. Like their T~ TOur tee and Self designed tee.
Oh man, I like the billabong feel of this tee. Oh man!



Lastly, most of you know that i collect keychains nowadays. SO i would want this and hang it on my HP or my keyholder. Cool shit! Make sure everyone knows i love Tohoshinki loads loads!




Either that that, I am shocked. Chronos said there weren't be a mystery gift for students whom have full attendance anymore! I have just lost my motivation, seriously. I have attended all of his lessons without fail. What should I do? Should I just continue my goal?
I believe that once you miss one, you will want to miss all others. Like some infective disease. Really! Like if you tell yourself to be lazy and not wake up earlier for homework, you will continue to do so the next time. So this is how I "force" myself to wake up in the middle of the night to do something.

Oh man, later is presentation! Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket