Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket BIG BANG @ Hana Yori Dango Parody
Photobucket B-I-G Bang! Bang!
Photobucket sore!
Photobucket Team FYP !!! ACCOMPLISHED!
Photobucket utter regrets
Photobucket Pride and Glory
Photobucket tomorrow shall be a better day for me
Photobucket Phew, everything is Almost Over!
Photobucket De-stressing time!
Photobucket busy busy busy!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, August 03, 2008
Photobucket Puking is my forte @ 2:10:00 PM

I think this is a bad year for me; how many times have I kanna stomach flu & Food poisoning? IDK
I will keep in precaution of what i eat in the future!

to the shroomies,

After the trip of the lau Par Sat yesterday night, Ms Ang, 19 years of age, was found puking in her toilet for the entire morning. It was said that it might be the satay or the korean noodles that she ate was deemed as "not clean" or either not fully cooked. May sufferers of the same plight call this number: 6-Hate-Food
thanks.

Whoa, I really felt like DYING today.
I woke up at 8am plus just to rush to the washroom as I can't tarhan the pain from my loveable tummy. Maybe I am already an expert, I can just puke without preparing the mood to puke. Like once I reach the toilet bowl, yeap, everything just comes out.

I even thought of call the ambulance. Seriously.
But, a miracle happened. I am much better in the afternoon...
Why?

I was forced to drink down 10ml of vile substance. It was the 2nd time that made me felt like dying. Like Harry Potter's movie about potions. It is black, extremely bitter and what made it worst was the presence of chilli or similar it in. My entire throat was burnning. And there's no way you can escape the burning sensation.

In order for me to forget about it, after drink, I puked a few more times, I dragged myself upstairs (they found me knocked off in the toilet), then fell asleep till 1pm.

For now, my tummy still hurts, but at least, I am not rushing to the washroom...
May tomorrow be a better day for me.

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket