Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Team FYP !!! ACCOMPLISHED!
Photobucket utter regrets
Photobucket Pride and Glory
Photobucket tomorrow shall be a better day for me
Photobucket Phew, everything is Almost Over!
Photobucket De-stressing time!
Photobucket busy busy busy!
Photobucket KBS 1 night 2 days!
Photobucket Codings
Photobucket I can't believe it, but I finished my PPT at 12.1...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Photobucket sore! @ 7:59:00 PM

It isn't really a holiday for me today though i just finished my FYP last week.
Wednesdays for now should be declared as free day day till the next semester isn't it?

Oh well, it doesn't work this way...
I have to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for 4 3 jabs and for some tablets before flying off somewhere for 2 weeks.
As I just thought that I have finished my fyp, another one comes straight away... Urgh.
Its Ok, the earlier we start, the faster we can finish!

my arms are a little sore right now.
Had 2 jabs in the left and 1 jab at the right..
can't even type properly. Had a lot of typo mistakes. Like my hands can't function well.
Thank god for me, the jabs doesn't hurt as much as I thought they will.
I kept asking the nurse is this time round gonna hurt, is this time round gonna hurt. Oh well, all 3 doesn't hurt. they just felt numb.

oh man, after 6 months still have to go back for another hap A jab.
Oh well, at least I am protected from almost everything....

Good luck to me for my FYP2!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket