Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, July 28, 2008
utter regrets @ 9:17:00 PM
Utter regrets, I should have bought both the limited edition Tohoshinki photobooks! the pictures came out really nice... but at least, I still got one of their photobooks with me.. ( ;__;) I want a week holiday!
Tohoshinki went to take pictures for their newest photobooks, A week Holiday: Camping and A week holiday: It;s Stylish Why a week? They only had a week @ America to take the picutures while they were at LA for the Korean Festival singing purple line and so on.. Urgh. I so wished I was there!
Here I present some pics on A week Holiday: Camping whereby their got them a trailer and on some of the leisure activities, chess, biking, fishing, normally the actitivies u do during a camp with friends~
A week Holiday: Camping The cover page! With the trailer!
How I wish to join them on the trip. Likewise every other photo, I will go with their famous sequence of Xiah, Micky, JaeJoong, Changmin and Uknow.
Each of them seems to have something to do.. I can't figure out what my darling is doing.. Is he sleeping with his shades?
Micky and JaeJoongie is having fun with chess~ (^_-)☆ Micky tied his hair and JaeJoong is having his specs on! Hot Men with Specs= HOT x2
Uknow like what he profile says, love reading books.. But i remember in Xman, Xiah said he only reads comic books.. hmm...
Our youngest Chang Min is the best with cycling.. but get rid of the bandana please! Standing at 1.86m, should look tall and hot!
Compared with the Camping Series, I prefer Its Stylish! series why? Obviously the guys are so much better looking. their styles, clothes, postures.. oh man!
the cover!
I just so love their black and white, sleeveless and vest combinations!
Loves!!! Their toned arms! Esp Uknow's, ChangMin's and Jaejoong's!
They have all got 2 differen types of shots taken, the cool and the laidback...
the first one is the cool one and the 2nd one the stylish, laidback kind..
Kick off the crew is my darling! p(*^-^*)q
Xiah showing off his sweet smile~ his arms were better toned this time round.
You look cool even without the shades. GImme the shades please!
Micky Oppa: You are actually quite good looking, so don't try weird hair styles again please!
Finally got rid of the highlights at the end of both sides.
Micky Oppa, Open your eyes please! Lol.
Ok, I quite like the scenery blending with him..
Jaejoongie can be one of the chio-est man I think alive in this world.
And his arms, seriously got the shapes plus his flawless face, to die for.
I give him 6 stars out of 5!
May it rain and make his shirt turn transparent!
Nice body there JaeJoong Oppa! But eat more please!
Highlight! Highlight!
Uknow Oppa Alert! Uknow Oppa alert!
With shades on, he is seriously one of coolest Koreans I know..
but the lighting can't really see the toned arms of Uknow oppa. But we can see his handsome side view of the face. Nice features!
I say: May I have long legs like him..
Jealous Pangs!
Lastly, the youngest, ChangMinnie!
I like his newest hair style. Got rid of the pony tail finally...
Look younger and much more manly..
He is actually the tallest, at 1.86m.
this pic doesn't prove justice to his long legs..Urgh
But I do see some arm muscles over there! Woots!
In all.... urgh. Regrets! Especially for the Its Stylish photobooks!
Both books @ $105... Urgh!
May they have better photobooks in the future and I will not give up the chance anymore!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, July 28, 2008
utter regrets @ 9:17:00 PM
Utter regrets, I should have bought both the limited edition Tohoshinki photobooks! the pictures came out really nice... but at least, I still got one of their photobooks with me.. ( ;__;) I want a week holiday!
Tohoshinki went to take pictures for their newest photobooks, A week Holiday: Camping and A week holiday: It;s Stylish Why a week? They only had a week @ America to take the picutures while they were at LA for the Korean Festival singing purple line and so on.. Urgh. I so wished I was there!
Here I present some pics on A week Holiday: Camping whereby their got them a trailer and on some of the leisure activities, chess, biking, fishing, normally the actitivies u do during a camp with friends~
A week Holiday: Camping The cover page! With the trailer!
How I wish to join them on the trip. Likewise every other photo, I will go with their famous sequence of Xiah, Micky, JaeJoong, Changmin and Uknow.
Each of them seems to have something to do.. I can't figure out what my darling is doing.. Is he sleeping with his shades?
Micky and JaeJoongie is having fun with chess~ (^_-)☆ Micky tied his hair and JaeJoong is having his specs on! Hot Men with Specs= HOT x2
Uknow like what he profile says, love reading books.. But i remember in Xman, Xiah said he only reads comic books.. hmm...
Our youngest Chang Min is the best with cycling.. but get rid of the bandana please! Standing at 1.86m, should look tall and hot!
Compared with the Camping Series, I prefer Its Stylish! series why? Obviously the guys are so much better looking. their styles, clothes, postures.. oh man!
the cover!
I just so love their black and white, sleeveless and vest combinations!
Loves!!! Their toned arms! Esp Uknow's, ChangMin's and Jaejoong's!
They have all got 2 differen types of shots taken, the cool and the laidback...
the first one is the cool one and the 2nd one the stylish, laidback kind..
Kick off the crew is my darling! p(*^-^*)q
Xiah showing off his sweet smile~ his arms were better toned this time round.
You look cool even without the shades. GImme the shades please!
Micky Oppa: You are actually quite good looking, so don't try weird hair styles again please!
Finally got rid of the highlights at the end of both sides.
Micky Oppa, Open your eyes please! Lol.
Ok, I quite like the scenery blending with him..
Jaejoongie can be one of the chio-est man I think alive in this world.
And his arms, seriously got the shapes plus his flawless face, to die for.
I give him 6 stars out of 5!
May it rain and make his shirt turn transparent!
Nice body there JaeJoong Oppa! But eat more please!
Highlight! Highlight!
Uknow Oppa Alert! Uknow Oppa alert!
With shades on, he is seriously one of coolest Koreans I know..
but the lighting can't really see the toned arms of Uknow oppa. But we can see his handsome side view of the face. Nice features!
I say: May I have long legs like him..
Jealous Pangs!
Lastly, the youngest, ChangMinnie!
I like his newest hair style. Got rid of the pony tail finally...
Look younger and much more manly..
He is actually the tallest, at 1.86m.
this pic doesn't prove justice to his long legs..Urgh
But I do see some arm muscles over there! Woots!
In all.... urgh. Regrets! Especially for the Its Stylish photobooks!
Both books @ $105... Urgh!
May they have better photobooks in the future and I will not give up the chance anymore!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat