Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy Birthday Evee !
Photobucket The ordeal
Photobucket I want those BANC hoodies!
Photobucket the challenge
Photobucket Puking is my forte
Photobucket BIG BANG @ Hana Yori Dango Parody
Photobucket B-I-G Bang! Bang!
Photobucket sore!
Photobucket Team FYP !!! ACCOMPLISHED!
Photobucket utter regrets


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, August 09, 2008
Photobucket 08.08.08 Stand Up for Big Bang! @ 7:28:00 PM

08.08.08, Move over Oympics, here comes Big Bang!
Stand up people, Big Bang is coming back!


Big Bang is finally back!
After their hit lie, and an english single, plus with TaeYang and G-dragon singing the same song and TOP dancing and rapping with some retro woman, we finally get the real stuff.

Big bang is back with their 3rd mini album (why always mini album? why can't they have a normal album?) plus a whole new MV of their latest hit, haru haru, which means, day by day/each day.

I won't say so much about their album first, but I will talk about their latest MV!
Woots! haru haru rocks! Or I mean, Big Bang with eyeliners rocks my socks! Some cool shit happening with them walking down the streets with boldly defined eyes. Gosh!

Their MV is definately out, featuring Park Min-young (who the hell is she anyway?)
TO Park, Ok, I sacrifice TOP, please gimme back my cutiepie, G-dragon!

they said that G-dragon has changed his hairstyle, but I can't see much changes yet.. hmm...
Alright, back to the MV. I like the concept and I love the images of my men.

there are scenes whereby TOP and G-dragon was fighting (hopefully for me), which I thought was totally unfair and fake. Why? check them out.

the fight is on!
SOme close up on the action between TOP and g-dragon~

Photobucket
Dear TOP, Stop pushing GD on the forehead!
G-dragon: 1.77m (are they sure? I think he is shorter lo)
TOP: 1.81m (i totally believe this)
G-dragon + taeYang can be considered the midgits of the group already, if you keep pushing his forehead, he will become shorter! NOOO!!!
Plus, you can push him, just because you are taller! Unfair! Wait till GD grows taller! Muahahaa

Photobucket

Get rid of height difference, GD is the man!
I knew my GD is afraid of nothing. See! With TOP lying on the round, GD rules. I say: the fight is on!

Photobucket

Seungri ah, darn strong!
Why i say the fight is fake? There's no way seungri can hold back TOP. check out the size difference. Common sense tells it all.

Photobucket

Cheer up darling!
let bygones be bygones, and welcome new people into your life. Cheer up GD!
Your unfaithful gf is so not worth the anger. You still got me! :)


Photobucket

Check them out @ MV haru haru yourself!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket