Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I want those BANC hoodies!
Photobucket the challenge
Photobucket Puking is my forte
Photobucket BIG BANG @ Hana Yori Dango Parody
Photobucket B-I-G Bang! Bang!
Photobucket sore!
Photobucket Team FYP !!! ACCOMPLISHED!
Photobucket utter regrets
Photobucket Pride and Glory
Photobucket tomorrow shall be a better day for me


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Photobucket The ordeal @ 8:33:00 PM

Ok, maybe KFC wasn't that of a good option
i shall become stronger each time.

Ok, one word of thanks to everyone! (including mandy pong whom doesn't know that I am suffering from food poisoning)
thanks for the concerns and care.
sometimes, care and concerns really work in speeding up the healing process and you can always find unexpected people whom really cares. Awww.

Now: Experiencing sweetness to the max.
thanks people!
And Pat, yes, KFC is not that a good idea when having food poisoning. I almost wanted to take a cab home. And Yes, everything came out like immediately. I wonder if I am having nutrients intake these days. But I don't seem to become thinner leh.. hmmm....
I say: From today onwards, I shall eat minimal and see what happens. the vomitting and diarrhea is too much for me to take. Yeap. Wish me luck!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket