Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Celebrating the Departure?
Photobucket Disheartening, yet its the truth.
Photobucket happy belated birthday Joel Ang!
Photobucket Me, me and myself.
Photobucket Micky! Your hair! AGAIN!
Photobucket Noona, You're so pretty! NOT!
Photobucket 08.08.08 Stand Up for Big Bang!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Evee !
Photobucket The ordeal
Photobucket I want those BANC hoodies!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Photobucket Indifference is what makes us apart. @ 3:45:00 PM

the power of indifference, if everyone just cared
last day of semester 1, would we all just look back and see what we have missed out?

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference. - Elie Wiesel

the above was my RJ today. Oh well, Chronos always love to give RJ questions of the same sort. Really interesting, but a killer of braincells.

I think it is really true.
People don't hate one another, they just didn't cared to befriend one another. Didn't care to know more about the other person. If everyone just cared to put themselves in someone else's shoes, maybe the world would become a better place?
today is the last day of lesson.
Guess what, I still have RPWS com meeting after lessons. Apologies to com, which have to stay back because I am leaving for Cambodia soon. Have to settle stuff ASAP.
I don't know, as we ended class really early, I stayed in the classroom for some time. Like its funny though, compared to the year ones and us. If we could all recall, before we left the class, we were busily taking class photos, planning outings and all. But as we became older, we just wanna leave the class ASAP. Serious.
At 4:30pm, the class looked like this.



Chris and I were the only ones left, and he joked that it looked like the day after tomorrow.
the classroom was so freaking dark that when he stood at one corner of the class, I couldn't see his face at all. lol.
Sorta little depressed like it suddenly hit me that we left one more semester till graduation. We are so leaving RP soon.

I think we are getting so used with the RP system, that the last day of the semester doesn't feel like last day. Feels like as if we are gonna see one another tomorrow for lessons. Anyway, we have 5 classes only, so, we are still together no matter what, it seems?



For my efforts for attending the whole 16 weeks of leisure, Chronos, gave the full attendees chocolates! yay! I knew he will fight his depression! Seriously this pack of chocolates was my only motivation to attend all of his lessons. I know it might sound shallow, but food is my only motivation~

In all, just like to say, kudos to jasmine for surviving the 1st semester of year 3.

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket