Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Indifference is what makes us apart.
Photobucket Celebrating the Departure?
Photobucket Disheartening, yet its the truth.
Photobucket happy belated birthday Joel Ang!
Photobucket Me, me and myself.
Photobucket Micky! Your hair! AGAIN!
Photobucket Noona, You're so pretty! NOT!
Photobucket 08.08.08 Stand Up for Big Bang!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Evee !
Photobucket The ordeal


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Photobucket Big Bang: Stand Up come back @ SBS @ 11:56:00 PM

Big Bang: Stand Up Come back @ SBS inkigayo
Mini Concert! Woots! I hoped to be there..

Ok, if everyone is wondering right now where is my fangirling of DBSK, people, no worries, I still love them, just that they are currently too busy to bother me, making their newest 4th Korean Album, therefore, I have to cast some of my attention aside to big bang.



Big Bang is Back with A BANG!
They staged a mini comeback special stage, while singing 3 songs live, Stand-up, Haru Haru and Oh my friend. I loved their Haru Haru alot, with Tae Yang playing the piano... total hotness. I mean, though a midgit, he can dance so well, and he has those really go biceps and abs, he can show a gentle side of his, by playing the piano!

Oh my gosh! What happened to my darling's hair? Why! Why! Why!
He was so cute back then! Why shave Half of his head? Why Why Why!
Shit.
For this time round, I love the style, esp dae sung, he looked really cool for once. (jes always said that he looked like passerby A) but why the gloves on TOP? GIve him some shades or any kind. I think he looks really cool with shades. I don't mind sponsoring him my Mong Shades.



In all, Love the powerpack medley.
can't wait for more, esp music bank!
Big Bang! FIghting!


Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket