Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
DBSK @ come to play: Uknow Yunho's weird sleeping habit! @ 9:14:00 PM
can you stand anyone for having bad sleeping habits? for dongbangshinki i think you will!
For Dong Bang Shin Ki's episode on Come To Play, they are asked to reveal the members bad habits when they sleep.
One by One, all bad sleeping habits are revealed! For Micky and Xiah, they are fine, but moving on to the trio.... my god.
Jaejoongie Expressions
Under pressure? Jaejoong was revealed that he loved to give weird expressions. that will involve a lot of strong facial expressions made with the use of the face muscles. As me why... i say, i don't know lol.
Check out some of the few examples:
Changmin with his never ending chit chats
How can you sleep and chit chat at the same time? I can't. But changmin can. Apparently, he can chit chat and answer questions while he's sleeping. I read somewhere that he has the worse sleeping habits that includes lots of kicking too. Only Xiah, the best tempered, will be able to endure it. He once kicked xiah down the bed when they shared a bed. lol. Poor Xiah!
Excerpt of the convo between changminnie and xiah. changmin was sleeping on the bed, while xiah was playing video games in the room.
CM: Do you know what utensil to use while eating JS: What is it? CM: Hyung, it's not a spoon JS: then what is it? CM: you don't even know ? (a while later) CM: It's chopsticks!
I have forgottened who used to sleep talk! I heard someone talking somehow. I forgot is who. shit.
the worst case scenario: UKNOW YUNHO!
I think the world is FAIR towards everyone. I mean, look at Uknow Yunho. Rather perfect, in looks, character... everything, and yet he has such lousy sleeping habits. Even if I am his friend, and I have to take a plane with him.. I will be rather embarassed.
So what exactly is his bad sleeping habit??? He has a bad case of sleeping with his mouth open!
Evidence found on the clip of family outing! yeap we noticed this problem of yours for quite some time already!
to solve this problem of his, jaejoongie, often his partner on flight, will recline yunho's chair and cover face with a towel, making sure not many people can see the UGLY sight of their charismatic leader Yunho!
on the set, they were like talking about how a fan got to sit right beside Uknow Yunho for a flight from Korea to Japan. (my god) although not xiah, but i wanna have this kinda luck too!
alright, she was sitting beside him, and he tired to sleep with his mouth shut. however, after 5 mins, when he began to sleep, his mouth automatically, opened wide. often his airplane partner, jaejoongie, can't stand it anymore, have to walk to him, decline his seat and cover his face with a towel! lol.
thus if you ever travel on a flight, with the rest of the dbsk guys, you see a guy with the face covered with a towel, that will be yeap, leadershii, uknow yunho!
ps: I hope to be on the same flight as them too!!!! oh gosh!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
DBSK @ come to play: Uknow Yunho's weird sleeping habit! @ 9:14:00 PM
can you stand anyone for having bad sleeping habits? for dongbangshinki i think you will!
For Dong Bang Shin Ki's episode on Come To Play, they are asked to reveal the members bad habits when they sleep.
One by One, all bad sleeping habits are revealed! For Micky and Xiah, they are fine, but moving on to the trio.... my god.
Jaejoongie Expressions
Under pressure? Jaejoong was revealed that he loved to give weird expressions. that will involve a lot of strong facial expressions made with the use of the face muscles. As me why... i say, i don't know lol.
Check out some of the few examples:
Changmin with his never ending chit chats
How can you sleep and chit chat at the same time? I can't. But changmin can. Apparently, he can chit chat and answer questions while he's sleeping. I read somewhere that he has the worse sleeping habits that includes lots of kicking too. Only Xiah, the best tempered, will be able to endure it. He once kicked xiah down the bed when they shared a bed. lol. Poor Xiah!
Excerpt of the convo between changminnie and xiah. changmin was sleeping on the bed, while xiah was playing video games in the room.
CM: Do you know what utensil to use while eating JS: What is it? CM: Hyung, it's not a spoon JS: then what is it? CM: you don't even know ? (a while later) CM: It's chopsticks!
I have forgottened who used to sleep talk! I heard someone talking somehow. I forgot is who. shit.
the worst case scenario: UKNOW YUNHO!
I think the world is FAIR towards everyone. I mean, look at Uknow Yunho. Rather perfect, in looks, character... everything, and yet he has such lousy sleeping habits. Even if I am his friend, and I have to take a plane with him.. I will be rather embarassed.
So what exactly is his bad sleeping habit??? He has a bad case of sleeping with his mouth open!
Evidence found on the clip of family outing! yeap we noticed this problem of yours for quite some time already!
to solve this problem of his, jaejoongie, often his partner on flight, will recline yunho's chair and cover face with a towel, making sure not many people can see the UGLY sight of their charismatic leader Yunho!
on the set, they were like talking about how a fan got to sit right beside Uknow Yunho for a flight from Korea to Japan. (my god) although not xiah, but i wanna have this kinda luck too!
alright, she was sitting beside him, and he tired to sleep with his mouth shut. however, after 5 mins, when he began to sleep, his mouth automatically, opened wide. often his airplane partner, jaejoongie, can't stand it anymore, have to walk to him, decline his seat and cover his face with a towel! lol.
thus if you ever travel on a flight, with the rest of the dbsk guys, you see a guy with the face covered with a towel, that will be yeap, leadershii, uknow yunho!
ps: I hope to be on the same flight as them too!!!! oh gosh!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat