Yunho + Micky As Guest Emcees in Music Core 251008 I didn't get to watch them!!! -________-
its ok, even i have the channel, i couldn't watch them live since i didn't have have the time today.. TvAnts is also down i think. Heard the forum ppl said. thus, no way i catch them.
But nevermind, loads of pictures and screencaps are being circulated!!!
is the concept of their clothing Christmas???
I can only see the guys wearing colors of green, red and white. Typical Christmas colors. but its' alright, they look great in whatever they wear. they have good figures anyway.
Uknow Yunho!!
he is darn cheerful today. Dont know why. I think it has been a long time since he did emcee-ing. thus, maybe the excitement. he kept doing loads of actions. lol. check out the gifs later!
Give me your blazer if you don't want it!
Yunho apparently took off his blazer! Who in the right mind wears a blazer, a cardigan and a long sleeve shirt? He does!
I think I will sweat like mad. I know its cold, but its indoors. How cold can indoors be? Plus you are under the hot blazing LIGHT.
Yunho's excessive moving behavior disorder
cheerful yunho = approachable yunho!
Yunho discards his manly image for something cute here! But you can never win my beloved xiah alright!
Oh! and he just can't stop moving loh. Evidence!
Micky Micky Micky! into the cute concept.
i thought Micky looks kinda cute. Finally the stylist likes him??? Once again, wearing ALOT. But lesser than Yunho this time round. At least he just placed the cardigan on the shoulders. Yunho had to wear them!
And i am not biased. I just couldn't find pics of Micky!! I think Yunho fans works much faster? lol.
Yunho ah!! Why are touching Micky????
Why why why????
Mirotic Style!
just can't choose between both styles. But if have to choose one.
then mirotic style then! can see yunho's arms! my god. the triceps!
Micky ah, you wear so thick again.. your flu haven't recovered yet??
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
Yunho + Micky As Guest Emcees in Music Core 251008 I didn't get to watch them!!! -________-
its ok, even i have the channel, i couldn't watch them live since i didn't have have the time today.. TvAnts is also down i think. Heard the forum ppl said. thus, no way i catch them.
But nevermind, loads of pictures and screencaps are being circulated!!!
is the concept of their clothing Christmas???
I can only see the guys wearing colors of green, red and white. Typical Christmas colors. but its' alright, they look great in whatever they wear. they have good figures anyway.
Uknow Yunho!!
he is darn cheerful today. Dont know why. I think it has been a long time since he did emcee-ing. thus, maybe the excitement. he kept doing loads of actions. lol. check out the gifs later!
Give me your blazer if you don't want it!
Yunho apparently took off his blazer! Who in the right mind wears a blazer, a cardigan and a long sleeve shirt? He does!
I think I will sweat like mad. I know its cold, but its indoors. How cold can indoors be? Plus you are under the hot blazing LIGHT.
Yunho's excessive moving behavior disorder
cheerful yunho = approachable yunho!
Yunho discards his manly image for something cute here! But you can never win my beloved xiah alright!
Oh! and he just can't stop moving loh. Evidence!
Micky Micky Micky! into the cute concept.
i thought Micky looks kinda cute. Finally the stylist likes him??? Once again, wearing ALOT. But lesser than Yunho this time round. At least he just placed the cardigan on the shoulders. Yunho had to wear them!
And i am not biased. I just couldn't find pics of Micky!! I think Yunho fans works much faster? lol.
Yunho ah!! Why are touching Micky????
Why why why????
Mirotic Style!
just can't choose between both styles. But if have to choose one.
then mirotic style then! can see yunho's arms! my god. the triceps!
Micky ah, you wear so thick again.. your flu haven't recovered yet??
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat