web information
BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !
Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!
disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog . feel free to read around.
Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in
recent entries
Primary school mates?
DBSK fansigning: Uknow + Max
Family outing: Junsu!!
dbsk on love letter + family outing
bored? Maybe?
mkmf awards 2008!
what have we been doing in E66A?
Joni, scary kid!
can I have Hyun Joong please?
Note to self
wishlist
Tohoshinki
Single: ?????????????????????
T~Tour Live DVD
T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others
External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
DBSK fansigning: Xiah + Micky @ 11:49:00 PM
DBSK fansigining: Xiah Junsu + Micky Yuchun's turn
where's is jaejoong? Where? Where? where?
Xiah & Micky has two fansigning sessions.
I have blogged about Uknow's and Max's fansigning session, so how its their turn.
I noticed that that Mickey is often pictured with thick clothes.
Is it winter there now? If yes, why my Xiah is only wearing a long sleeve shirt?
my god. Junsu darling don't catch a cold ok!!! You can always steal Micky's scarf for warmth!!!!!!!
Fansigning session1
the captions of the new red specs + hair of junsu!!!
Yay! I think it is fated. I bought a new red pair of specs, and so did junsu!
we are so meant to be together!! yay!!!
Micky are you still having your flu?
Fansigining session 2!
Where is Jaejoong? this is their second fansigning session and there is still no sign of Jaejoong!!!
Sian, why still junsu and micky combo? Why can't we have a new combo?
Why not have Junsu + Uknow/ Max + Junsu combo? Mix and match? Having the same combos is a lil boring sometimes.
Then again, why so thick Micky?
&.... Xiah is so sweet!! he speaks to every fan that comes to him!!
Ok, Micky also speaks to every fan he sees....
I thought their fansigning sessions is always darn crowded????
he still got time to play with his marker and drink water????
He wins!!!
Labels: DBSK , fan meeting , korean , mirotic
© loves
about me
WebMistress: Data
Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008:
Still playing the bass trombone
You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream
Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki!
Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
DBSK fansigning: Xiah + Micky @ 11:49:00 PM
DBSK fansigining: Xiah Junsu + Micky Yuchun's turn
where's is jaejoong? Where? Where? where?
Xiah & Micky has two fansigning sessions.
I have blogged about Uknow's and Max's fansigning session, so how its their turn.
I noticed that that Mickey is often pictured with thick clothes.
Is it winter there now? If yes, why my Xiah is only wearing a long sleeve shirt?
my god. Junsu darling don't catch a cold ok!!! You can always steal Micky's scarf for warmth!!!!!!!
Fansigning session1
the captions of the new red specs + hair of junsu!!!
Yay! I think it is fated. I bought a new red pair of specs, and so did junsu!
we are so meant to be together!! yay!!!
Micky are you still having your flu?
Fansigining session 2!
Where is Jaejoong? this is their second fansigning session and there is still no sign of Jaejoong!!!
Sian, why still junsu and micky combo? Why can't we have a new combo?
Why not have Junsu + Uknow/ Max + Junsu combo? Mix and match? Having the same combos is a lil boring sometimes.
Then again, why so thick Micky?
&.... Xiah is so sweet!! he speaks to every fan that comes to him!!
Ok, Micky also speaks to every fan he sees....
I thought their fansigning sessions is always darn crowded????
he still got time to play with his marker and drink water????
He wins!!!
Labels: DBSK , fan meeting , korean , mirotic
© loves
obesessions
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase
You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
affiliates
Those Close ones
the group of people whom I'm willing to eat BBQ meat with~
Presby High
Main
Yang meh meh
Kok Wey
Josh
ChunFu
RP's E25L
Glenda
Joni(who had returned my $20 Yea!!!)
Jessica, Jarsickar, Xiao Ming??
Amanda, mandy, alamanda, pong pong?
Sokky!
Alicer
kokwei OmG he's my cushie!!
Alicer
kokwei OmG he's my cushie!!
wing, Ahh create buddy
Chris
E26C
My long lost brother, Karl!!!
Ash aka New bestfriend!!!
Zer aka S.I.L
Barbie Aka Xiah Snatcher!
Rp's Bandmates
PeiChieh
SongLin
Sandy
Ah rui
aizat
weisHi
SJ
Phylis, Pui-lis
Pisang
Wayne
Gab cum scandal
haFiz
Ronald
Shan
ZiQi
Pat the Bi
SongRen
Stan Oppa!
jaron Aka darling!
Simon Aka the fake Ruhua
RPWS Elderly home!
RpWs
We are family!
Mr KangYan
Various <33333
dean
hiroshi
keita
RyoHei~
Takeru
ryuichi
Wentz
Teppei
Yuu