Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket BFgang Supposedly X'mas BBQ 2008!
Photobucket THSK shots for Popstyle.
Photobucket 2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN
Photobucket DBSK top in HMV charts Japan!
Photobucket 2000 BigEast Fans @ Seoul!
Photobucket DBSK singles magazine shots, released!
Photobucket ヤバい! ヤバい! ヤバい!
Photobucket DBSK, Singles magazine Preview + new concept?
Photobucket 忘れないで/東方神起
Photobucket Goodbye Ssang Chu Couple!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, December 22, 2008
Photobucket Seasons greetings? @ 11:11:00 PM

the last day before holidays seems to be fun!
what happened to the holidays???

On the last day, dearest faci was nice to let us have a skit by the whole class in replacement for ppt. Cool shit right. It was darn fun lor. But extremely tiring. Didn't have break AT ALL!

I was in all of the roles practically.. Esp, the ideas for the weird script writing.
Thanks E66A for enduring the weird roles! lol.
Ok, won't venture too far, will blog about the last day, in the next entry.




This entry is to complain!!
What happened to my holidays? What did i do in the previous week?
NOTHING! AHHHHHHH!!!
I want a holiday!! I want to read all my comic books in peace! I want to watch TV in peace!!
I want to eat breakfast at 10am and lunch at 3!!!!
Feel like as if I am running schedule. Gosh.
So much that i didn't know it is gonna be x'mas this week. HELPPPPPPPPPPP
And i am continueing running a schedule this week. AHHHH!!!
Monday: Go make renew/make a new passport, Write and Send
Tuesday: Meeting, Parcel collection, check where to learn driving, Write and Send
Wed: Visitation, Family Dinner
Thursday: X'mas
Friday: Class
Sat: Thinking what i have forgottened
Sun: X'mas outing with Evee
WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!
AHHHH I forgot to make an important phone call today!! SHitttt
Plus, when should i visit my dearest Nanny? Have to push till next week again?
Seriously forgot something. Have to recall, recall and recall!
Jasmine, hwaiting! !

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket