Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Devotion of suspect X.
Photobucket Antique, accomplished!
Photobucket Tohoshinki Share the World Single
Photobucket control!
Photobucket farewell dinner at manhattan's
Photobucket the secret code is in my hands!!
Photobucket In deep shit.
Photobucket MOF
Photobucket 18th march, pre bdae celebration
Photobucket 20th gifts galore!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, March 30, 2009
Photobucket how wrong could it be? @ 9:09:00 PM

how strong would the devotion go?


愛さなくていいから
遠くて見守ってて
強がってるんだよ
でも繋がってたいんだよ
あなたがまだ好きだから

It's alright if you don't love me
I'll just stand a far watching over you
Strong am I?
But I wanna stay connected
Because I still love you.


もっと泣けば良かった
もっと笑えば良かったのかな
バカだなって言ってよ
気にするなって言ってよ
あなたにただ逢いたくて

If I could have cried a little bit more
If I could have smiled a little bit more
Tell me that i'm a fool
Tell me its alright
I just want to meet you once more.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket