Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Vexed!
Photobucket Miss you loads dear...
Photobucket another one!
Photobucket first time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, August 21, 2004
Photobucket rock my world! @ 10:46:00 PM

Dunnoe why suddenly wrote the title as rock my world. I think dat my dad realli rocked man..He stop all those fightings and he was in a good mood the whole dae. Even toked abt bring the whole family fer a trip to europe. I mean..am i dreaming? Coz there's a price to pay. I have to do well in my studies. Which i personally think is bull shit. Dere's no way i can pass my maths and literature. I dun even have faith in my geography. I think the trip is gone. Gone with the wind~
I mean, even i scored a 100 marks in all my exams, i dun think dat we will go to italy. I mean, my schedue is so tight. With Band and the council. I dun think i can make it. My dad;s is also busy fer 365 daes per year. So i think we will just stay home fer this holidae. Hahax.
Dunno when is my dear dear coming back frm HK. He's been dere fer like a week. I noe i am suppose to miss him but now i sorta feel as though i am used to be without him. Dunno how am i going to react when he is back., i mean even when he is with me, we are in the diff class and everything. The onli time i get to see him is in the morn and after school. The average time we spent together is like 1 hour per dae. Are we still together? I alwaes tot of that. Why not give him to another girl? Maybe he will be much more happier. I alwaes felt as though i am pulling him down..
Anywae..i will cope and get use to him hopefully when he gets back. Love him loads. Miss you handsome!
I have a dream now. When i grow up, i wanna open a resturant! And all my workers will be ex-jail inmates. I alwaes read abt how pitiful that when they are released back to the outside world, loads od ppl will not accept them becoz of their background. So i wanna prove them wrong and help those ppl in need. Everyone has the chance to turn over a new leaf. So i think dat this way i can help many of them. Yup this is what i gonna do. Luckily i took food and nutrition as my subject. Closer to my dream! Hope dat my dear and my family can approve to it!
Still the same, love you loads dear!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket