Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Die also have to reach home.
Photobucket Urgh! My god!
Photobucket HYD final edition!
Photobucket Antique once again!
Photobucket Happy Birthday MatsuJun!
Photobucket to hell webmail
Photobucket Big Bang @ Nike's Human Race!?!
Photobucket Happy 19th Birthday TingYin!
Photobucket SHINee: Vol1!
Photobucket shh!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, September 08, 2008
Photobucket Poll for the day @ 3:48:00 PM

Should I or should I not? Gosh!
People! help me make a decision! :)
Ok, I am in need of help, I want to buy this BANC hoodie, should I buy or should I not buy?
lol.
thanks for helping me make this decision!
there will be a poll below the image of the hoodie. do take part in it....
:)



thanks people!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket