Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, September 12, 2008
Updates on what I have done for the week @ 11:44:00 PM
updates, updates, updates
busy bee? maybe me.
Ok, for the first time, i'm stuck. I don't know what to update and blog on. So i have decided to write about what I have I done for the 1st week of school. Yeap.
I have returned to RP for my last lap of schooling life.
Updating on only this week.. what is Ms Jasmine up too?
Monday, 080908:
Attended my first lesson on incentives and tourism management
Tuesday, 090908:
Went back to school in ther afternoon for my first FYP meeting with team after the Cambodia Trip.
Went home.
Dad was working from home, and thus got the opportunity to pop the LA question. Shit. the family trip is cancelled. Mum wants to go back to China for a short stay.( like a month?) But I can go LA with Jomin instead. should i?
I really wanna have another break again. Seriously, Cambodia wasn't really a break. It was a test of patience and stress handling. the conflicts, the environment, the events.
to think that i volunteered myself for the China trip. the conversation was really weird.
Me: " I wanna go back to Xi'an together too"
Dad: "But you hated it"
Me: " Hmmm... is it still the same? I mean, I haven't been there for a very long time"
Dad: "we only have the necessary stuffs, don't have internet"
Me: shit.
urgh. No internet. should I go? i'll think about it.
Went back to school again for band practice.
Guess what? S-ho came back! Like FINALLY. Where has she been too? Even our ex soul sister came back! *of course not for me
But welcome back. we definately missed the bitching sessions with you.
Wednesday, 100908
Finally got the chance to check out Hana Yori Dango Final!
Guess what?
the clique that I went out with was exceptional. Serious. I think people can really bond, if they want too. We proved it.
I went out to check the movie with Jes, Jul, Yvo, Kok Wei and Cat.
weird Combi? Yeap. But we had loads of fun. You can just go out with anyone, if you want.
oh! we found a common interest! Cotton on. We had this major shopping spree at cotton on coz it had this sale going on... i got myself a skirt belive or not. For $5! woots.
Thursday, 110908
Had bert's class today. Like the previous class. Don't wanna mention anything of the facilitation style. Don't wanna get into any lawsuits. *Opps!
then later on had band practice.
Is it me or is band practice starting earlier and earlier? hmmm...
Friday, 120908
had the rightful faci taking back his class. I declare, yes, Nic is so much better.
Kok Wei presented his Morocco pitch via the bizzarre food vids, which I felt was really interesting. have to go check out more of the vids.
Was supposed to have a FYP team meeting with the entire cambodian teams crews. Cancelled. I think Haris looked quite upset. Reminder: Not to irritate him, if possible. Don't wanna worsen his condition. I think he's like under depression like Chronos.
anyway, did joel ate the wrong medicine?
ok, this sounds wrong, but he is going to give me his new HP, Samsung Omnia coz he didn't like it. when did he ever got a Omnia???? Ok, i know I am really a cheapo to get the 2nd hand stuff from a younger sibling. But who cares! I really like the Omnia! its the nearest deal from DBSK's Anycall Haptic Motion. Plus I am not working, and is desperate.. Banzai!
May he surrender his hp ASAP and may a new nokia or any brand model be out soon that capture's his eye. So he can straight away buy a new one and dump the old one.
Saturday, 130908
I am dying of boredom. I wanna watch the episodes of SBS family outing.
Why aren't the subs out yet? Why Why Why?
anyway, my mum tested me on speech. I felt a little stupid with my language usage. Reminder to self: Study harder.
I am bored!!!!
I don't know why I am bored...
how can i be bored? lol. I've got so much things to do.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Updates on what I have done for the week @ 11:44:00 PM
updates, updates, updates
busy bee? maybe me.
Ok, for the first time, i'm stuck. I don't know what to update and blog on. So i have decided to write about what I have I done for the 1st week of school. Yeap.
I have returned to RP for my last lap of schooling life.
Updating on only this week.. what is Ms Jasmine up too?
Monday, 080908:
Attended my first lesson on incentives and tourism management
Tuesday, 090908:
Went back to school in ther afternoon for my first FYP meeting with team after the Cambodia Trip.
Went home.
Dad was working from home, and thus got the opportunity to pop the LA question. Shit. the family trip is cancelled. Mum wants to go back to China for a short stay.( like a month?) But I can go LA with Jomin instead. should i?
I really wanna have another break again. Seriously, Cambodia wasn't really a break. It was a test of patience and stress handling. the conflicts, the environment, the events.
to think that i volunteered myself for the China trip. the conversation was really weird.
Me: " I wanna go back to Xi'an together too"
Dad: "But you hated it"
Me: " Hmmm... is it still the same? I mean, I haven't been there for a very long time"
Dad: "we only have the necessary stuffs, don't have internet"
Me: shit.
urgh. No internet. should I go? i'll think about it.
Went back to school again for band practice.
Guess what? S-ho came back! Like FINALLY. Where has she been too? Even our ex soul sister came back! *of course not for me
But welcome back. we definately missed the bitching sessions with you.
Wednesday, 100908
Finally got the chance to check out Hana Yori Dango Final!
Guess what?
the clique that I went out with was exceptional. Serious. I think people can really bond, if they want too. We proved it.
I went out to check the movie with Jes, Jul, Yvo, Kok Wei and Cat.
weird Combi? Yeap. But we had loads of fun. You can just go out with anyone, if you want.
oh! we found a common interest! Cotton on. We had this major shopping spree at cotton on coz it had this sale going on... i got myself a skirt belive or not. For $5! woots.
Thursday, 110908
Had bert's class today. Like the previous class. Don't wanna mention anything of the facilitation style. Don't wanna get into any lawsuits. *Opps!
then later on had band practice.
Is it me or is band practice starting earlier and earlier? hmmm...
Friday, 120908
had the rightful faci taking back his class. I declare, yes, Nic is so much better.
Kok Wei presented his Morocco pitch via the bizzarre food vids, which I felt was really interesting. have to go check out more of the vids.
Was supposed to have a FYP team meeting with the entire cambodian teams crews. Cancelled. I think Haris looked quite upset. Reminder: Not to irritate him, if possible. Don't wanna worsen his condition. I think he's like under depression like Chronos.
anyway, did joel ate the wrong medicine?
ok, this sounds wrong, but he is going to give me his new HP, Samsung Omnia coz he didn't like it. when did he ever got a Omnia???? Ok, i know I am really a cheapo to get the 2nd hand stuff from a younger sibling. But who cares! I really like the Omnia! its the nearest deal from DBSK's Anycall Haptic Motion. Plus I am not working, and is desperate.. Banzai!
May he surrender his hp ASAP and may a new nokia or any brand model be out soon that capture's his eye. So he can straight away buy a new one and dump the old one.
Saturday, 130908
I am dying of boredom. I wanna watch the episodes of SBS family outing.
Why aren't the subs out yet? Why Why Why?
anyway, my mum tested me on speech. I felt a little stupid with my language usage. Reminder to self: Study harder.
I am bored!!!!
I don't know why I am bored...
how can i be bored? lol. I've got so much things to do.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat