Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, October 11, 2008
AnSol couple Breaks up.. @ 2:22:00 AM
.... one of my fav couple, chooses the divorce I thought they would last till the end...
Andy & Solbi was definately one of my fav couples on We Got Married. Though they were into this fake celebrity marriage, but the relationship that they portrayed felt real all the time.
They even won best couple in the previous few polls.
Sad to say, they broke up but i respect their decisions.
I have to say that, I seldom cry. Like really cry. i don't even cry during my own breakups ok, i did, but... But seeing them break up, sorta got me emotional. Watching them for 28 weeks, like seeing their love grew from awkward moments, to sweet ones till they went apart. Breaks my heart to see the couple go seperate ways, esp when they both cried when they were filming their last episode together.
this is my favorite scene, out of all episodes
I loved the part whereby they sat at the bench after a walk, and talked about how they really felt about one another, the good times and the bad times. Especially Andy. He even cried. I seldom see guys cry.. thus i think Solbi really meant a lot to him.
Sitting down reflecting upon the moments, crying together, then leaving peacefully with a good hug. that was the point whereby i cried the hardest, the most, as it hit me, that it is really the last time seeing the AnSol couple together.
Although its just a show.... But i watched it diligently. Not only AnSol couple. If any of the couple declares a divorce, I would definately cry. I thought HJ might not want HuangBo. Though I love HJ, but sorta don't want them to leave? They have worked so hard to get over the awkwardness..... Seriously panicky when i waited for HJ's answer. thank god he said "i love you".
to think its the last time I will be seeing AnSol couple together.... last, is such a scary word.
Solbi" taking each thing from that that home, make my heart really hurt, taking down the frame, taking out the sofa, this is really the last time. There won't be any more times with him. or smiling or crying because of him. I remember the times where i felt sorry to him, I felt I should be better to him, thank him for what he have taught me.
As tomorrow comes, like nothing happens, and as if nothing happens, I have to smile and that made me sad. "
in their locks Andy wrote: I won't forget the times we've spent together ... The times that I've spent with you have been very enjoyable ... I'm sorry that oppa wasn't good to you ... Don't lose the ring that oppa gave you and wear it well ... Keep in touch ...
Solbi wrote: Andy oppa thank you for always being good to me I'll be good too ...
I guess everyone has to part one day. I wish the best for the AnSol, may everyone be happy.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
AnSol couple Breaks up.. @ 2:22:00 AM
.... one of my fav couple, chooses the divorce I thought they would last till the end...
Andy & Solbi was definately one of my fav couples on We Got Married. Though they were into this fake celebrity marriage, but the relationship that they portrayed felt real all the time.
They even won best couple in the previous few polls.
Sad to say, they broke up but i respect their decisions.
I have to say that, I seldom cry. Like really cry. i don't even cry during my own breakups ok, i did, but... But seeing them break up, sorta got me emotional. Watching them for 28 weeks, like seeing their love grew from awkward moments, to sweet ones till they went apart. Breaks my heart to see the couple go seperate ways, esp when they both cried when they were filming their last episode together.
this is my favorite scene, out of all episodes
I loved the part whereby they sat at the bench after a walk, and talked about how they really felt about one another, the good times and the bad times. Especially Andy. He even cried. I seldom see guys cry.. thus i think Solbi really meant a lot to him.
Sitting down reflecting upon the moments, crying together, then leaving peacefully with a good hug. that was the point whereby i cried the hardest, the most, as it hit me, that it is really the last time seeing the AnSol couple together.
Although its just a show.... But i watched it diligently. Not only AnSol couple. If any of the couple declares a divorce, I would definately cry. I thought HJ might not want HuangBo. Though I love HJ, but sorta don't want them to leave? They have worked so hard to get over the awkwardness..... Seriously panicky when i waited for HJ's answer. thank god he said "i love you".
to think its the last time I will be seeing AnSol couple together.... last, is such a scary word.
Solbi" taking each thing from that that home, make my heart really hurt, taking down the frame, taking out the sofa, this is really the last time. There won't be any more times with him. or smiling or crying because of him. I remember the times where i felt sorry to him, I felt I should be better to him, thank him for what he have taught me.
As tomorrow comes, like nothing happens, and as if nothing happens, I have to smile and that made me sad. "
in their locks Andy wrote: I won't forget the times we've spent together ... The times that I've spent with you have been very enjoyable ... I'm sorry that oppa wasn't good to you ... Don't lose the ring that oppa gave you and wear it well ... Keep in touch ...
Solbi wrote: Andy oppa thank you for always being good to me I'll be good too ...
I guess everyone has to part one day. I wish the best for the AnSol, may everyone be happy.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat