Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, October 05, 2008
DBSK is like Everywhere? @ 10:55:00 AM
Dong Bang Shin Ki is like everywhere? I can find them on one of the channels everyday.
I have been busy, thus didn't really blog for the past few schooling days. I noticed that I have missed out loads of events on the guys! Oh shit. Haven't been watching them live since their first SBS comeback. (oh well, at least I WATCHED their comeback! )
Ok, what have the guys been up too??????? I will only post events which has already been broadcasted.
1. DBSK won Best Artist in Asia Award!
I guess their hardwork paid off? they have worked hard to achieve their status in Korea, then move on for Japan. Have concerts around Asia, (china, Taiwan, Malaysia, thailand etc) who can beat them? lol.
Likewise, Mirotic is just out, thus, every performance, there will be their 주문 MIROTIC hit. Since they kept on performing the same songs, i quite think the pictures are the same. Almost couldn't differentiate which pictures are for which events. But manage to find the correct one due to the effects. *love the chin movement!
I can just say, don't mess with their fans.
they take up almost a huge part of the concert hall.
to respect the fans of other artists, they actually only switch on their lights when DBSK performs.
I mean, if i perform on stage, and I see that the fan base is being dominated by TVXQ no1, i will be depressed somehow? :/
2. SBS famine Concert 2008
A Charity concert organized to fight world famine issues.
May they have the most donations!
Couldn't find images that could fit all of them, thus, individual shots.
*Uknow Yunho looked kinda cute with his specs.
ps: I wonder if they wash their clothes? they kept reusing them for like all the events?
3. Mnet comeback!
Seriously one of my favourite comebacks!
Why? their opening was COOL SHIET!
each of the guys came out with their own theme in the MV.
Like Jaejoongie came out with strings tied to his wrists like the ones in the MV.
4. Variety show: Shin Dong Yup Champagne
Their first variety show to be broadcasted if I am not wrong.
I have seen images of them on Come to Play, family outing etc.
I tried to watch it online last night, but couldn't connect to KBS2 online.
Sian!
Anyway, Can't wait for the subbed version to be out!!!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, October 05, 2008
DBSK is like Everywhere? @ 10:55:00 AM
Dong Bang Shin Ki is like everywhere? I can find them on one of the channels everyday.
I have been busy, thus didn't really blog for the past few schooling days. I noticed that I have missed out loads of events on the guys! Oh shit. Haven't been watching them live since their first SBS comeback. (oh well, at least I WATCHED their comeback! )
Ok, what have the guys been up too??????? I will only post events which has already been broadcasted.
1. DBSK won Best Artist in Asia Award!
I guess their hardwork paid off? they have worked hard to achieve their status in Korea, then move on for Japan. Have concerts around Asia, (china, Taiwan, Malaysia, thailand etc) who can beat them? lol.
Likewise, Mirotic is just out, thus, every performance, there will be their 주문 MIROTIC hit. Since they kept on performing the same songs, i quite think the pictures are the same. Almost couldn't differentiate which pictures are for which events. But manage to find the correct one due to the effects. *love the chin movement!
I can just say, don't mess with their fans.
they take up almost a huge part of the concert hall.
to respect the fans of other artists, they actually only switch on their lights when DBSK performs.
I mean, if i perform on stage, and I see that the fan base is being dominated by TVXQ no1, i will be depressed somehow? :/
2. SBS famine Concert 2008
A Charity concert organized to fight world famine issues.
May they have the most donations!
Couldn't find images that could fit all of them, thus, individual shots.
*Uknow Yunho looked kinda cute with his specs.
ps: I wonder if they wash their clothes? they kept reusing them for like all the events?
3. Mnet comeback!
Seriously one of my favourite comebacks!
Why? their opening was COOL SHIET!
each of the guys came out with their own theme in the MV.
Like Jaejoongie came out with strings tied to his wrists like the ones in the MV.
4. Variety show: Shin Dong Yup Champagne
Their first variety show to be broadcasted if I am not wrong.
I have seen images of them on Come to Play, family outing etc.
I tried to watch it online last night, but couldn't connect to KBS2 online.
Sian!
Anyway, Can't wait for the subbed version to be out!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat