Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket girls! the guys are bacK!
Photobucket Selamat Hari Raya My friends!
Photobucket Its official!
Photobucket the guys @ Chocolate!
Photobucket MY CHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Photobucket whatever, Dong Bang Shin Ki cures everything
Photobucket F210, you are loved.
Photobucket relationship chart vr.5
Photobucket Live pics are out!
Photobucket I watched DBSK LIVE!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 02, 2008
Photobucket DBSK on Mnet COuntdown! @ 9:48:00 PM

Dong Bang Shin Ki's Mnet comeback!
they are back! I won't be lonely i think, since they are appearing on almost everyshow!
yay!

Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!

they are on, on Mnet!
Could have watched them LIVE again, if it wasn't the wretched UT. Have to go back to school just for that DUMB UT!

I wonder what's my lesson for tml... Oh man it the total boring, human resource...



Anyway, the guys sang a total of 3 songs for their Mnet comeback!

-love in the ice
-Hey!
-Mirotic

I guess they are trying to be fair, singing the exact same songs for SBS's previous comeback too..

Just finished watching the recorded one.
I thought that Xiah almost looked like he is gonna die while singing love in the ice. His veins were like popping out, straining his vocal cords i think.
Oh! And Micky hit his high note! (though with a much smaller volume this time round)*clap clap!
I felt that the fans could just keep it down and listen. Unlike the japanese fans, they were screaming like nobody's business. lol.

I don't know why I prefer their Mirotic in Mnet's comeback.
They are much more covered, due to their flu i think, lol. Who ask them wear so little previously.
Maybe its due to them using real mirrors on the set? Ambience?
Oh!!! their dance moves changed a little!
But Yunho's voice couldn't project really well in his rap! Coz the placement of his mic. But its alright, Xiah is still forever sexy and hot! Just that the cameraman doesn't seem to like him. Though it is his solo, didn't take his shots.

Check them out here!
http://www.dnbn.org/bbs/view.phpid=db01&page=1&sn1=
&divpage=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=9844

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket