Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Its official!
Photobucket the guys @ Chocolate!
Photobucket MY CHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Photobucket whatever, Dong Bang Shin Ki cures everything
Photobucket F210, you are loved.
Photobucket relationship chart vr.5
Photobucket Live pics are out!
Photobucket I watched DBSK LIVE!!!
Photobucket Nobody
Photobucket how can?


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 02, 2008
Photobucket Selamat Hari Raya My friends! @ 12:08:00 PM

happy hari raya people!
may we celebrate the holidays with positive karma.

Alright, what have i been doing on hari raya holiday yesterday?

I went to check out my dearest, S_ho's crib.
whoa, Ivan ho's room got BMW lo. got an extra bed, so if anyone wanna run away from home, can make friends with him and borrow the bed.

Ok, we spent the whole afternoon, creating more negative karma, bitching about others and watched like 2 movies.
We watched Sex and the City and the Devil wears prada.
S_ho really had the need to mamma mia, in which we couldn't find a link.
So, i can just say, she's suay lo.

Alright, i shall not deny that i have spent most of the time, talking bad about her and nek.
I need my roasted pig alright. woosh!

Since Sex and the CIty was mostly about the wedding between carrie and big, so we talked about what HER wedding will be like. Anyway, he decided that the honeymoon shall be Spain. So Stan, let's save up lo. If the wedding CMI, then we have to fly to SPAIN with her leh. Quite ex.
*choy choy choy k, i still want my pig.

Sex and the City made me think.
What if i am like Carrie? What if I got dumped on my own wedding day?
*Choy once again, but no harm, planning for failures.
I have studied risk management, so it should be my forte? lol.
I say, analyzing the situation in the washroom yesterday, i have decided that,

  1. if i'm not financially stabilized myself i will not get married ( just in case if he dumps me, i can still survive on my own)
  2. Go dutch on the wedding, but ask him to pay full amt first. (so if he runs, i can say that he never appear, so i am not going to pay my share since i have done my part)
  3. Don't have a reception dinner, just sign the papers and that's it. (if we can't be together, he will just not sign the papers, i have no loss, i won't be that of a total embarassment, since no one knows i am getting married)

Cool shit right? I just planned my risk management for my own wedding.
I am not saying that I don't trust my own would be husband, but you might never know.
they always say something like, women before marriage is hell, men after marriage is hell.

Going back to SATC
S and I discussed on what we wanted.


carrie and big bought a penthouse. SO i asked if S wanted closet/diamond. the freaking realistic woman wants a diamond, since she doesn't have that much of clothes (nor she has fashion sense). I mean, divorce also can sell away the diamond, but not that damned closet.

Unlike her, I wanted my own sink. YES, A SINK.
i always fight for the toilet with my bro, thus i identified a possible reason for divorce in the future. If we have work the same time, and he fights for the sink with me, plus its the early in the morn, i will seriously get darn pissed. All i wish it to have the washroom which appeared in the korean drama, full house. A good toilet keeps me a happy woman! So give me the damned bloody sink please!

either than sinks
Daniel (s's neighbor) was home yesterday! too bad, i haven't tried the cake before.
Now is relate D = Oreo cheesecake

Ivan ho came home at night, and I say, like sister like brother lo.
S_ho, don't come online too often, and please save ur password ok, so that he can use ur account to chat with Stan and I. We can form an all new alliance!

Lastly....
s_ho, no, my blog isn't a DBSK blog. Its a personal blog.
stop complainning. HAHAHAHAHAH.
i think its time to blog more about myself than DBSK.

but you have to admit, i don't really have a life yet.
If i don't have band prac. my life wld be, School, Family + Friends, DongBangShinKi.
I will go full-time for them lo.




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket