Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, October 02, 2008
the guys @ Chocolate! @ 11:08:00 AM
Guess who's @ Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate? Obviously.. the guys are there to play for a day! :)
Ok, i fell asleep last night thus could catch the broadcast of KYE's Chocolate DBSK special! Oh man! Hahaha. Anyway, my com hanged last night too, had to pull the plug. Lazy to switch it on again..
Anyway.. the guys performed.... 5 songs!! YAY!!
A collab with a young blind piano prodigy, you raise me up. (un-plugged?)
Midhuyo (i believe) acoustic version with guitars
My little princess acapella version
You are my melody
Love in the Ice (korean vr) from the showcase
Hug remix
Mirotic!!!
I though the above dance move looked like one reused from purple line?
Check it out Uknow Yunho up-close below
Below it the pic of the collab with the young piano prodigy, Ye Eun.
You raise me up.
Of course either than singing they had this talk-show segment.
I heard they spoke something about Uknow Yunho labelling his own underwear. Woots!
Guess who also came to play??? Super Junior- Happy!
SM entertainment family is back together again!
Look how happy they are? the power of Suju H.
Have anyone noticed? From the above pics, Uknow Yunho was like carry Ye Eun all the way
Speak about fatherly love. Our leader-shii is some good father quality.
Quick! He is up for grabs! Anyway, that doesn't mean my Xiah is not good father quality k!
I mean, she can't see how Yunho looks like, and I think there must be something she is attracted to him with. If I don't really like the fella I won't want him to carry me lo.
Plus carry me for the entire time, i'm on national tv? bleah.
thus, i think she could really sense Uknow Yunho's compassion and love?
Way to go Yunho! Go Yunho! Go Yunho! Go Yunho!
Oh! I forgot, there is one last segment where the guys visited Ye Eun at her house.
Be a Baby sitter father/mother for a day.
they even brought groceries to cook for her lo. lol.
Am i seeing it wrongly? the soulfighters (Changminnie and JaeJoongie) are working hand-in-hand to cook up a meal. gosh.
Ok, i shall stop the extreme spoilers. Haven't dl the show (WITH SUBs) yet.
the one without subs is like 1.3Gb loh. Gosh. I wonder how big the file with the subs will be.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, October 02, 2008
the guys @ Chocolate! @ 11:08:00 AM
Guess who's @ Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate? Obviously.. the guys are there to play for a day! :)
Ok, i fell asleep last night thus could catch the broadcast of KYE's Chocolate DBSK special! Oh man! Hahaha. Anyway, my com hanged last night too, had to pull the plug. Lazy to switch it on again..
Anyway.. the guys performed.... 5 songs!! YAY!!
A collab with a young blind piano prodigy, you raise me up. (un-plugged?)
Midhuyo (i believe) acoustic version with guitars
My little princess acapella version
You are my melody
Love in the Ice (korean vr) from the showcase
Hug remix
Mirotic!!!
I though the above dance move looked like one reused from purple line?
Check it out Uknow Yunho up-close below
Below it the pic of the collab with the young piano prodigy, Ye Eun.
You raise me up.
Of course either than singing they had this talk-show segment.
I heard they spoke something about Uknow Yunho labelling his own underwear. Woots!
Guess who also came to play??? Super Junior- Happy!
SM entertainment family is back together again!
Look how happy they are? the power of Suju H.
Have anyone noticed? From the above pics, Uknow Yunho was like carry Ye Eun all the way
Speak about fatherly love. Our leader-shii is some good father quality.
Quick! He is up for grabs! Anyway, that doesn't mean my Xiah is not good father quality k!
I mean, she can't see how Yunho looks like, and I think there must be something she is attracted to him with. If I don't really like the fella I won't want him to carry me lo.
Plus carry me for the entire time, i'm on national tv? bleah.
thus, i think she could really sense Uknow Yunho's compassion and love?
Way to go Yunho! Go Yunho! Go Yunho! Go Yunho!
Oh! I forgot, there is one last segment where the guys visited Ye Eun at her house.
Be a Baby sitter father/mother for a day.
they even brought groceries to cook for her lo. lol.
Am i seeing it wrongly? the soulfighters (Changminnie and JaeJoongie) are working hand-in-hand to cook up a meal. gosh.
Ok, i shall stop the extreme spoilers. Haven't dl the show (WITH SUBs) yet.
the one without subs is like 1.3Gb loh. Gosh. I wonder how big the file with the subs will be.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat