Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket About me???
Photobucket Dbsk family outing, double confirmed
Photobucket '앤티크-서양골동 양과자점’
Photobucket Kicked out? Yeap Maybe.
Photobucket DBSK on FAMILY OUTING!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Julette!
Photobucket the masters are back!
Photobucket family Outing: Desperate in need of subs!
Photobucket A Day with Omnia
Photobucket Dong Bang Shin Ki: Back without a shirt


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, September 25, 2008
Photobucket dong bang updates @ 3:47:00 PM

SHit! More Dong Bang Shin Ki pics are out!!
are they inside my 60 pg photobook? I hope not!!



NOOOO
Don't do this to me! I don't want spoilers!!!! I want to enjoy my photobook happily!
there is a reason why i chose photobook instead of they DVD. Please don't do this to me!!!

and guess what? they are going to have another fan event.
They look weird lo, in this poster. Maybe they are too covered. I am kinda used to their sexy, wear less, chest baring concept!

I wanna be the luckily 2000 fan!
Plus in Seoul! I can eat pizza at my father-in-law's place.
like how Songren and I will say it... COOL SHIET!



to uknow: Get rid of those specs and stop wearing that much, you look the best with just your face while shirtless.
to my Xiah: oh well, you look the best in anything! Muahahahah!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket