Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket A Day with Omnia
Photobucket Dong Bang Shin Ki: Back without a shirt
Photobucket Wow, hunger strike is IN.
Photobucket Updates on what I have done for the week
Photobucket DBSK COMEBACK!
Photobucket Wonder Boys, the next generation of fandom?
Photobucket Poll for the day
Photobucket Die also have to reach home.
Photobucket Urgh! My god!
Photobucket HYD final edition!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, September 21, 2008
Photobucket family Outing: Desperate in need of subs! @ 2:00:00 PM

Its been weeks and maybe months!! GIMME FAMILY OUTING WITH SUBS NOW! from a girl deprived of a FO fixture.

Seriously, I am that desperate till I am willing to watch FO without subtitles. I just need to know what is happening to them! Hate myself for not knowing Korean.
Shit.

By the time, i went to learn the language, FO will be soon over i guess. Urgh.
Irritated. Now I have to wait for another 4 hours just to finish loading the episode 10 of FO. I wonder sometimes where all my patience come from..




I am seriously desperate lo. Someone nice please, upload all subs for every episode of FO please!! Please!! Pleaseeeee!! I beg someone!! SOMEBODY!!
I wanna see Daesung and MC Yoo's dumb and dumber getting stared at by Hyori. I wanna see Chunderella gets bullied by stepmother.... urgh and loads more. Plus their guests!!!! yay!!
Finally got a new subbed episode (chi subs) for the Chunseok special with FT island's lead singer HONG GI !!! and bleah, snsd's taeyeon. Hong Gi ah, you know Noona loves you right!!!!!
:) you are first place no matter what happens in the ranking system!! How can she put you at the 4th position!!
Waiting for their next episode!! Quick!! I want to see the ranking of the girls and the breakfast quiz!! QUICK!!


Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket