Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Wow, hunger strike is IN.
Photobucket Updates on what I have done for the week
Photobucket DBSK COMEBACK!
Photobucket Wonder Boys, the next generation of fandom?
Photobucket Poll for the day
Photobucket Die also have to reach home.
Photobucket Urgh! My god!
Photobucket HYD final edition!
Photobucket Antique once again!
Photobucket Happy Birthday MatsuJun!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Photobucket Dong Bang Shin Ki: Back without a shirt @ 12:25:00 AM

Dong Bang Shin Ki: 4th album, doesn't really have much budget to buy clothes Shirtless is the new IN

the guys are back! without their shirts
I knew there was something weird about their warobe designer when i saw the designers past year works at the fashion runaway. Urgh.



this time, the guys come back with a concept, which I can't much remember except the word, sexy. the guys has always had different concepts ranging from cute, street, prince charming like and even emo with those I hate the world kinda looks. its been darn long I have seen them topless. *shy!

Anyway, i thought their newest japanese single would be out first. But i was wrong. I thought something was quite funny. I went to their official website, korean web doesn;t have much updates and japanese is selling their newest japanese single, whereby, no album art was placed and not even the single nor song name is being disclosed. they are to be confirmed. my god. how can you sell something in which you don;t even know it?

oh well, casting that aside. check out their album cover, for their 4th Korean album, Mirotic.
i see some abs action over leader-shii!

Dear Mr Designer, I appreciate that you place my Xiah in the top most position and it would be difficult to cut him away from the picture, but can i see his face? half of his face is being covered by shadows. Gosh! Plus ChangMin has one of the nicest bods, and you aren't gonna show them? Wasted. I think the best is Micky. At least he looks kinda hot.


People! the teaser for their album is OUT
My god. Uknow Yunho, i can say is.... DEFINATELY HOT.
I spot that Blazers without shirts is the new IN as shown by Uknow Yunho and JaeJoongie!
Plus Vests without shirts is also IN if you have nice arms too, as shown by my bf.
Dearest have been working out hard i think. Woots.
oh man, I can't see them perform live. Or else I can still some bod action!
Urgh!!!!! Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket