Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, September 22, 2008
the masters are back! @ 11:55:00 PM
Dong Bang Shin Ki is BACK! With their 4th Album Showcase! Welcome back darlings!
All I want to do now is to get my Fat little cute fingers wrapped on DBSK's latest album mirotic. I have already pre-ordered my Version A. (shit, i like the version B cover loh.. but i don't understand Korean, so get the DVD also no use, chose to get the photobook instead)
Sian half. Their Showcase was at Obviously Korea , which I can never be there (for now) they performed 4 latest songs which are HEY! Don't bring me down, Mirotic (their Cover song, which they were DARN HOT), You are my song, love in the ice (Korean version, written by Changminnie~) and lastly, afterglow which my dearest wrote the lyrics.
Check out how the fans filled out the place! I could have been one of them.... -(T_T)→
I so wanna be one of them, holding onto red glowsticks, red balloons and sing along! though i sing in korean but... (T o T) *Sponsors anyone?
COntinue on, moving onto their performances pics
Ok, at least their mostly covered for the below pics, unlike their mirotic MV.
But i still prefer the sexy versions though.. *shy!
Oh my god, I always say I have a thing for men in SUITS!
And DBSK in SUITS, smoking HOT! Esp Xiah.
Plus the lighting and all..... maybe I should you know, take artistse management as a course for further studies! And take care of DBSK. I don't mind being their nanny you know.
Oh well, Either than songs, they of course, played their fav; GAMES!
I don't really know what they did in this segment, but I just know that my love did his cute angelic pose and all of them did chest measurements! I am proud to say that my dearest isn't LAST and broke through the 100 cm barrier! I am proud of you darling!
O(≥∇≤)O
Oh man, I just wanna be there so darn badly!
Hmm. its ok. I just wait till their showcase be aired on like 1st Oct on SBS.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, September 22, 2008
the masters are back! @ 11:55:00 PM
Dong Bang Shin Ki is BACK! With their 4th Album Showcase! Welcome back darlings!
All I want to do now is to get my Fat little cute fingers wrapped on DBSK's latest album mirotic. I have already pre-ordered my Version A. (shit, i like the version B cover loh.. but i don't understand Korean, so get the DVD also no use, chose to get the photobook instead)
Sian half. Their Showcase was at Obviously Korea , which I can never be there (for now) they performed 4 latest songs which are HEY! Don't bring me down, Mirotic (their Cover song, which they were DARN HOT), You are my song, love in the ice (Korean version, written by Changminnie~) and lastly, afterglow which my dearest wrote the lyrics.
Check out how the fans filled out the place! I could have been one of them.... -(T_T)→
I so wanna be one of them, holding onto red glowsticks, red balloons and sing along! though i sing in korean but... (T o T) *Sponsors anyone?
COntinue on, moving onto their performances pics
Ok, at least their mostly covered for the below pics, unlike their mirotic MV.
But i still prefer the sexy versions though.. *shy!
Oh my god, I always say I have a thing for men in SUITS!
And DBSK in SUITS, smoking HOT! Esp Xiah.
Plus the lighting and all..... maybe I should you know, take artistse management as a course for further studies! And take care of DBSK. I don't mind being their nanny you know.
Oh well, Either than songs, they of course, played their fav; GAMES!
I don't really know what they did in this segment, but I just know that my love did his cute angelic pose and all of them did chest measurements! I am proud to say that my dearest isn't LAST and broke through the 100 cm barrier! I am proud of you darling!
O(≥∇≤)O
Oh man, I just wanna be there so darn badly!
Hmm. its ok. I just wait till their showcase be aired on like 1st Oct on SBS.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat