Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket the masters are back!
Photobucket family Outing: Desperate in need of subs!
Photobucket A Day with Omnia
Photobucket Dong Bang Shin Ki: Back without a shirt
Photobucket Wow, hunger strike is IN.
Photobucket Updates on what I have done for the week
Photobucket DBSK COMEBACK!
Photobucket Wonder Boys, the next generation of fandom?
Photobucket Poll for the day
Photobucket Die also have to reach home.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Photobucket Happy Birthday Julette! @ 12:37:00 AM

TO miss Late: Happy belated 33 mins birthday!
What took you so long to be 19? lol



TO miss Late, aka Ah Fat, your birthday wasn't missed, I just wasn't sure if my sources was correct. I jolted down your birthday in my cute expensive organizer, (serious, can ask sokky, she saw it long ago) but decided to confirm it today...

My Hp, low batt, can't send congrats, but its ok, being late is better than none!
I have sent my secret regards, and may all of your wishes come true!

CHeck this out!
I rampaged through the messy folders and files I have and managed to find this!
these are the pictures we took half a year ago? or more? We seriously look different now lo..
We should take more pictures the next time, save them and do compare and contrast!


With loads of love,
jasmine!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket