Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
About me??? @ 11:03:00 PM
Ok, this is really about me, me, and a bit of DBSK! Personally, me.
Alright, I noticed that I seldom blog about myself these days. it is often dong bang shin ki and dong bang shin ki, and sometimes, big bang.
Ok, so what I have been doing?
busy me, serious
I know, band, band and band. Of course. I promise once i finish the 1 month probation with the newbies, I will end. Let go of everything. No use lingering anyway.
Had a meeting just now with NPband's ex co. felt a little bit weird, coz we were strangers to one another and we have to plan something. to think that we are the hosts. Its our first time planning an inter poly band exchange of both bands, and therefore, hopefully, it will be a success!! :)
Hopefully both bands will become family!
Oh! and i am having a radio interview tomorrow! Deng Deng Deng Deng! Dang! Shit, I am now scared shitless, coz I don't know what they are going to ask me nor I have prepared. I am not even asleep YET at 11pm. Sure can't wake up tomorrow. Just in case I am too nervous, I might just oversleep then continue to sleep for the whole day till the interview, to settle my nerves.
I am now having butterflies in my belly (filled with chicken soup and rice). Sadiq!! How can you just leave me there!! You heartless freak! You should have fought for the chance to ACCOMPANY me!! Urgh.. i hate publicity stunts like this. Freaking nervous right now that i can't sleep! this is worse than my FYP presentation.
to settle some of my nerves, i went to check out for more dongbang-licious news. Guess what? I found this!
Uknow Yunho saves a fan from crossing the road while talking on the phone! I wanna be that girl!!! (though I am Xiah's)
Eh, you purposely act as though you want to cross the road so that Uknow Yunho will save you right???? Pui, act on his kind-heartedness. Urgh! irritation. I will just... save up one day and fly to seoul to see them!
ps: Arashi is having a concert in Seoul this year! SHIT! and SM company is promoting their concert. Weird right? SO do we see a future collaboration of both SM and JOhnny Entertainment? The world's top MALE idol groups together! Kat-tun, arashi, news, Hey! Say! Jump! together with Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, SHINee!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
About me??? @ 11:03:00 PM
Ok, this is really about me, me, and a bit of DBSK! Personally, me.
Alright, I noticed that I seldom blog about myself these days. it is often dong bang shin ki and dong bang shin ki, and sometimes, big bang.
Ok, so what I have been doing?
busy me, serious
I know, band, band and band. Of course. I promise once i finish the 1 month probation with the newbies, I will end. Let go of everything. No use lingering anyway.
Had a meeting just now with NPband's ex co. felt a little bit weird, coz we were strangers to one another and we have to plan something. to think that we are the hosts. Its our first time planning an inter poly band exchange of both bands, and therefore, hopefully, it will be a success!! :)
Hopefully both bands will become family!
Oh! and i am having a radio interview tomorrow! Deng Deng Deng Deng! Dang! Shit, I am now scared shitless, coz I don't know what they are going to ask me nor I have prepared. I am not even asleep YET at 11pm. Sure can't wake up tomorrow. Just in case I am too nervous, I might just oversleep then continue to sleep for the whole day till the interview, to settle my nerves.
I am now having butterflies in my belly (filled with chicken soup and rice). Sadiq!! How can you just leave me there!! You heartless freak! You should have fought for the chance to ACCOMPANY me!! Urgh.. i hate publicity stunts like this. Freaking nervous right now that i can't sleep! this is worse than my FYP presentation.
to settle some of my nerves, i went to check out for more dongbang-licious news. Guess what? I found this!
Uknow Yunho saves a fan from crossing the road while talking on the phone! I wanna be that girl!!! (though I am Xiah's)
Eh, you purposely act as though you want to cross the road so that Uknow Yunho will save you right???? Pui, act on his kind-heartedness. Urgh! irritation. I will just... save up one day and fly to seoul to see them!
ps: Arashi is having a concert in Seoul this year! SHIT! and SM company is promoting their concert. Weird right? SO do we see a future collaboration of both SM and JOhnny Entertainment? The world's top MALE idol groups together! Kat-tun, arashi, news, Hey! Say! Jump! together with Dong Bang Shin Ki, Super Junior, SHINee!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat