Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket F210, you are loved.
Photobucket relationship chart vr.5
Photobucket Live pics are out!
Photobucket I watched DBSK LIVE!!!
Photobucket Nobody
Photobucket how can?
Photobucket Ya! You do know that I loathe threats right?
Photobucket dong bang updates
Photobucket About me???
Photobucket Dbsk family outing, double confirmed


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Photobucket whatever, Dong Bang Shin Ki cures everything @ 7:26:00 PM

DBSK comes before anything else.
this is what I strongly believe now.... I think....

If you have obviously read about the previous entry, I have changed my HP back?

Why?

Because I freakingly fought with a Dad yesterday due to some stupid reasons, thus i have decided to give up on Omnia.

I simply know its stupid to fight because of that small matter, but because of my stubbon-ness and my pride, I will not give way.

Apologies to the new and current committee for my attitude when i just entered the meeting place, I think apologies to Wilbur too? since he got a few blows from my then lousy attitude. Had a rough night.

Anyway today is Day 1 with my parents ignoring me. I haven't told him that I haven't paid school fees. Since I am sick of reasoning with him about anything, I have decided to pay my own school fees for this last semester.

wonder why I am such a pain the arse? Wonder where i got the courage to be some bitch sometimes? Just try spending 19 years with Daniel Ang, and you'll know why. I can never find someone who's just so stubborn. Serious. And he thinks that he is always damned freaking right.

Ok fine, we shall just sit that the dinning table and start reasoning who's right and wrong. I am not staring at you. For goodness sake, you were the one whom raised your voice. You do know that I am not afriad isn't it, unless you have decided that you wanna have a physical fight. Of course, in which I will lose. Urgh.

anyway, it isn't the first time we fought, so lets just see who's gonna give up.
I am so not gonna give, prepare your apologies.

In the past if I was darn pissed off, I will go on a massive shopping spree to buy stuffs not needed, kinda waste his money off, and I will be kinda happy? But this time round, I will just gotta prove myself. Pay first, then repay my debts via work. Luckily i still got savings to spare.




Anyway... something made me happy today!
I got news that my Dong Bang Shin Ki album is definately ARRIVING!
It will be delivered to MY DOORSTEP on this SUNDAY!

SUNDAY PLEASE ARRIVE SOON!!!

Ordered Version A, with the photobook and poster.
Wanted Version B with the DVD at first, but i don't know Korean. If it was their Japanese vr, i might still be able to understand a little. Sian.

Nevermind, I can still catch the subbed version online!

Version A, come to be baby!



I still prefer the cover for Version B though...
though I can't see the abs.. but.. i though they looked much cooler with the water, dripping wet.
I like manly guys instead of souless, expressionless people.



Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket