Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Ya! You do know that I loathe threats right?
Photobucket dong bang updates
Photobucket About me???
Photobucket Dbsk family outing, double confirmed
Photobucket '앤티크-서양골동 양과자점’
Photobucket Kicked out? Yeap Maybe.
Photobucket DBSK on FAMILY OUTING!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Julette!
Photobucket the masters are back!
Photobucket family Outing: Desperate in need of subs!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, September 28, 2008
Photobucket how can? @ 3:01:00 PM

lying to get my ass there! lol
bait, men are baits.

I can't believe my mum lied to me to get my ass off the couch and to the parent's teacher meeting.

its like early in the morning and I have to attend parent's teacher meeting at some tuition centre for jessie, just because my mum wants to play mahjong with neighbors and my dad is pure lazy.

In order to get me there,
I was tempted with.....

$10 and a chance to see good-looking guys at the centre.
My mum told me that the tutors are hot there and I should go check out.

Not like i would really care about the guys since i got Xiah already.

But because of that, i went to bathe and change for the Parents-teacher meeting (normally I wld have worn pyjamas there loh)

In the end,the centre are filled with FEMALE tutors loh.
sianted. I thought there's really some hot stuff there. and i even WASHED MY HAIR

Anyway, when I confronted my mum this morning, she says that the guys might be on leave.

Again, since they are all amercians, and not that I am into Ang Mo guys, so, whatever lo.
just that, never believe most of my mum's words when she wants something out of me. Cash is still, the most reliable.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket