Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket relationship chart vr.5
Photobucket Live pics are out!
Photobucket I watched DBSK LIVE!!!
Photobucket Nobody
Photobucket how can?
Photobucket Ya! You do know that I loathe threats right?
Photobucket dong bang updates
Photobucket About me???
Photobucket Dbsk family outing, double confirmed
Photobucket '앤티크-서양골동 양과자점’


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Photobucket F210, you are loved. @ 7:04:00 PM

Goodbye Omnia, Welcome back F210!
I still love you with your mp3 functions!

:)




I got back my F210.
Not that I didn't like the phone coz it isn't nice. I mean, I love the mp3 functions, especially when my other creative mp3 seems like its dying....

But why i wanted Omnia was because.... SImply, DOng bang Shin Ki was endorsing it!
together with the most hated girl idol group, SNSD.

Anyway, i thought the phone was like freaking cool loh.
Haptic Motion. Where can i find another phone that has haptic motion? Even the Iphone doesn't have it! Woots. Talking about USPs!

I wanted the pink one badly loh. (above) Coz Tiffany (girl in the middle of JaeJoong and Yunho) was holding it. Looks kinda cute!



I think I wanted pink because..

1. I like the color pink
2. Coz i secretly think that Both JaeJoong and Yunho likes girls holding the damned pink phone (consumer psychology? to think I took a class on that, and still fall for the trap)
3. Serious, the ad selling the pink haptic motion rocks. And I hope that they will endorse the phone forever with my help in their increased sales.




Oh my, Oh my, how can think of Jae Joong and Yunho?
I love Xiah! Loyality please!!!!
Anyway, the whole DBSK is in the ad(s).
Just that Yunho looks funny in the ads, and Xiah is playing a character whom is oblivious to everything. The one which goes " I am going to tell our manager!" and then runs off. I think he has the same line for every ad loh...
But, who cares. I just love him!
Oooooooo! Changminnie looks cute too!
And Micky, why so far behind? lol

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket