Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket DBSK on Mnet COuntdown!
Photobucket girls! the guys are bacK!
Photobucket Selamat Hari Raya My friends!
Photobucket Its official!
Photobucket the guys @ Chocolate!
Photobucket MY CHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Photobucket whatever, Dong Bang Shin Ki cures everything
Photobucket F210, you are loved.
Photobucket relationship chart vr.5
Photobucket Live pics are out!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, October 03, 2008
Photobucket Jasmine is Famous! @ 11:02:00 PM

Some has yearbook to play with, I have funia to click with with!
jasmine, jasmine and MORE JASMINES!


Ok, Stan gave me my myyearbook to play with. I played with it, intro-ed to loads of people, and guess what? I found another website!

photofunia!

this is some cool shit lo. I thought that if they had just more backgrounds for me to play with, it would be cooler. I wanna experiment and check out if I can put both me and my lover's Xiah photo together!

Awww! So loving right!

Check out my master pieces!

-Selling headphones! Selling Headphones!
jasmine is the new spokesperson for Brand A's Headphones!
Going for just US$99!



Either than modelling for some headphone ads, I also endorse a clothes line, photofunia.
Its been around since 1969. Currently, I am endorsing their autumn line, called funia.
I am wearing their top-selling product, called, the white shirt.



Not only clothes line. Being current pop icon, fashion is my statement.
I often pop by this boutique. So often that, I am the face of the salon.
If you love my hairstyle, do drop by. the hair stylist rocks!
My kinda hairstyle is called" don't wash and it rocks" style. Try it and you'll never forget!



Of course, i am Not only a model.
I am too, also a singer! (although i also have free lance acting) just had a cameo.
Though i am not that as good of a singer like my husband Xiah, but....
at least i could hit a certain few notes with confidence. My album will be out soon!
A publicity banner is being hung on the walls of avex trax.
Do support music! Support copyright! Love my fans!



the first press is out soon.
Being my bestfriend, she has bought my first single, Glamorous!
Check us out at my first interview session and showcase!
thanks girl!
if you wanna check out more..
do click on.. www.photofunia.com !
:)
have fun people!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket