Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket dbsk, uknow yunho spotted @ ysmm season 2 set
Photobucket DBSK @ come to play: Uknow Yunho's weird sleeping ...
Photobucket happy deepavali!
Photobucket complain!
Photobucket family outing: family Band!
Photobucket ways to get your butt into korean festival 2008 po...
Photobucket DBSK: Micky + Yunho Emcee @ Music Core!
Photobucket DBSK: @ Asia Aid Concert 241008
Photobucket Before we go into the 1 week holiday!!!!
Photobucket dbsk: Wins at Mnet's Countdown!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 30, 2008
Photobucket Junsu @ come to play, text message game @ 11:23:00 AM

What Do i mean to you????
Junsu's version!

All of DBSK is involved in this segment whereby they have to send text messages to their celebrity friends, whom they have not contacted for a darn long time, to see their reaction to this message: What do i mean to you

They sent too:
Uknow Yunho --> Yeon Jung hoon (Han Ga In's husband, CM will be sad!!)
With replies: that's my dear Yunho which I am so proud of, is a great encouragement to me~
ChangMin --> Naeol (in the army)
With replies: Whoa! I just got your messages, there's so many people here! I am losing my mind!
Hero --> Boa
with replies: I can't describe, but you mean a lot to me!
Micky --> Son Ji Chang
With replies: I don't know, since you have not been calling... I don't know
Junsu --> Im Dae Ho (actor)
With NO replies! lol.

In Junsu's case, Im Dae Ho didn't reply to his message, and on set everyone was talking about how close and sticky he is to his elder twin brother, Junho, thus asked him to text message him instead. With the text message, Hyung! I love you!

From his expression, i think he really Loves junho the most. lol.
darn excited about it, as he even said that Junho will 100% reply him and that, will even run to the set if needed. (confident junsu)

with that, Junho replied saying: Why do you suddenly say something like that?
with junsu replying again: what do i mean to you?
then junho immediately called. (kinda sweet isn't it?)



the whole convo continues like this: Junsu- JS Junho- JH
JS: Hyung! (elder brother) what do i mean to you? What do you think of me?
JH: truthfully or Jokingly
JS: (askes the emcees, with them replying, they want truthfully) truthfully
JH: My other self (because they are twins!)
JS: Jokingly?
JH: Crazy Bastard!
JS & Everyone starts laughing like crazy! LOL




with that...
I want to have an internal survey!!!!
People! Look here!
jasmine asks: What do I mean to you????
post your replies on the tagboard at the side please!
thank you!!!!
:)


Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket