Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Tohoshinki: Bolero single
Photobucket KBS's Boys Over Flowers
Photobucket I wonder..
Photobucket Happy Birthday to you!
Photobucket DBSK @ Golden Disk Awards: While waiting
Photobucket DBSK @ Korea's 16th entertainment Awards!
Photobucket DBSK @ KBS Open Concert
Photobucket Golden disk Awards
Photobucket Happy Birthday Lao Pa!!
Photobucket What I did during the long weekend???


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Photobucket Happy Birthday Mdm! @ 12:13:00 PM

No present, no dinner
Luckily I got prepared yesterday!

Today's Mdm Ling's (my mum) birthday luckily I was prepared. Often we spent birthdays @ Jack's place for steak. Why Jack's place? Because its the best steakhouse of the whole causeway point!

Oh yah! better print out the cake receipt, or else my dad will kill me.

Taking a presents, she has threatened, no present, no dinner.
Whoa, luckily i stay near causeway point, and luckily there is a metro. And luckily her birthday lies near the X'mas season, so I can take a set and go.

this year, i got her a Kose Christmas set.
Beaute de Kose Fantasist Collection 2008


I got no idea what is that and what it contains. It looks decent, burns my pocket and its on the shelf. Just took and go.




Every year I will get her cosmetics. Why? Coz if she is sick of it, she would pass it to me! Muahahah! No la!
Coz obviously I cannot afford bags and my Dad hates heels and she just loves heels. try not to find a reason for them to divorce one another. Cosmetics is the safest choice. Plus Xmas sets are the most worth for money!
Happy Birthday~



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket