Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket What I did during the long weekend???
Photobucket DBSK: don't say goodbye performance
Photobucket Die
Photobucket Study Study Study!
Photobucket 하하하쏭 동방신기 ver.
Photobucket To those whom complain....
Photobucket Happy Birthday Mandy Soh!
Photobucket DBSK @ Gag Concert
Photobucket Lotte Calendar 2009!
Photobucket DBSK: Uknow & Micky, Dorky ads!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Photobucket Happy Birthday Lao Pa!! @ 11:02:00 AM

Happy Happy Belated Birthday~
Sorry for the absence!

Happy Birthday my dearest!



Oh man! I feel so bad, coz i didn't attend his birthday party.
My hp didn't have batt, died. But that is still not an excuse though.. gosh.

Don't worry Dad, I will make it up for you!
I willl.... Give you AMANDA!
she will help cook and clean for us for FREE!

everyone's complaining that this is a fan blog..


Well... I do have some personal updates, such as Amanda's birthday surprise.
There were loads of this and thats, but we managed to survive thought!



:)
happy portrait of all of us.
thinking that we will go separate ways soon... hopefully we still can meet up together like that in the future!
Celebrate all birthdays together~~~~

CHeers people!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket