Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 하하하쏭 동방신기 ver.
Photobucket To those whom complain....
Photobucket Happy Birthday Mandy Soh!
Photobucket DBSK @ Gag Concert
Photobucket Lotte Calendar 2009!
Photobucket DBSK: Uknow & Micky, Dorky ads!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Dinner!!!!
Photobucket Queen of the house!
Photobucket pain in the ass?


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, December 04, 2008
Photobucket Study Study Study! @ 12:31:00 PM

shouldn't I Study?
honestly... hmmm..



For the next two weeks it would be kind of crucial to me.
Especially on both Friday and Saturday.


I have not been working hard, honestly, and kind of worried, because I could not answer to most of the questions posted to me. Never wanted to be first, but i don't want to be the last.
Plus I made a huge mistake..... too caught with with transitions that I forgot it all.


I dont know whether if it was a sarcastic remark " you need not study also can pass", so I have to work doubly hard?

Right now, I am facing some problems, as I have to make some serious decisions, which would affect me next year. I guess I have to think about it myself.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket