Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket pain in the ass?
Photobucket MKMF Awards 2008!
Photobucket Introducing A star's friend!!
Photobucket Boyband special!
Photobucket mkmf Red carpet!
Photobucket NHK 恋うた 2008 ~Autumn & Winter~
Photobucket Happy 47th Birthday Daddy!
Photobucket OLD!!!
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, November 20, 2008
Photobucket Queen of the house! @ 11:09:00 PM

Officially the queen of the house within a few hrs time.
they will be on a flight to Shanghai @ 3pm tomorrow.

Felt a little sorry for not being able to send them off....
But since it is a "tradition" for some time already.. Hmmm..
Wanted to secretly give myself a holiday when they leave.
Its ok, I shall work and treat myself to a holiday on my own expenses.

Got a new addition to the family today.
Daniel Ang bought Wii home. I guess he was scared that we might be bored at home?
*Like real

Was a little pissed off, as everyone was hogging onto the new wii.
Went off to watch my DongBangShinKi vids instead. the whole day.


Guess what, like I wanted the wii???
Not to sound like a spoilt brat, but Wii doesn't really appeal to me at this time isn't it?

I would be much happier if I got a new external harddisk.

Anyway, right after they leave tomorrow, got loads to do.
I was thinking of cooking dinner tomorrow. What should i cook?

*reminder to self, before i leave the house tomorrow for classes, have to check fridge if there is enough food and what to eat for dinner.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket