Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket OLD!!!
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!!
Photobucket Who are they?????
Photobucket Mirotic: Version C album shots revealed!
Photobucket transitions, to hell
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number!
Photobucket DBSK updates: 10/11/08
Photobucket i feel really bad right now.
Photobucket jasmine..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, November 15, 2008
Photobucket Happy 47th Birthday Daddy! @ 11:08:00 AM

Happy Belated 1 day Birthday Daddy!
sorry for not knowing! bleahx.



Happy Birthday Daniel Ang! You are 47!
May you grow old wisely, eat as much as you like, and grow old with me, and of course the rest of the family!

Ok, kanna "scolded" yesterday, saying that we are unfilial kids.
No one in the family remembered Daddy's birthday except my dearest old mum. Lol.
For his birthday, my mum brought him out for a movie.

then what the rest did?
we fell asleep. Lol. Seriously, I forgot that it was his birthday la!
Joel also wasn't at home.

Luckily for him, my mum bought him a cake on his way home.
Screamed at me, asking me to wake up to cut cake.
@ 11pm. whoa..

In pyjamas, I sang, I took pictures and ate a huge slice of the chocolate fudge cake.
Chit Chatted till midnight and fell back asleep. I think I will grow fatter.

the rest of the girls were asleep. Jessie got the worser case of food poisoning, so she can't eat anything that night.

anyway, Happy Birthday Daddy!

ps: remind me to steal pictures from my Dad's lappy.

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket