Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!!
Photobucket Who are they?????
Photobucket Mirotic: Version C album shots revealed!
Photobucket transitions, to hell
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number!
Photobucket DBSK updates: 10/11/08
Photobucket i feel really bad right now.
Photobucket jasmine..
Photobucket Hari Raya well spent with the shroomies!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, November 14, 2008
Photobucket OLD!!! @ 1:51:00 PM

jasmine says: I am old.

I think my digestive system isn't as well as before.

Ate dinner like 9plus last night.
Shouldn't have trusted my maid to finish up all the rice in the rice cooker.
i think I ate about 2 bowls of rice piled up together.

Lessons learnt:


1. Don't act hero by finishing up what I can't
2. Don't eat after 8pm.
3. If needed, Don't eat so much after 8pm.

Result:

You really wouldn't want to know.
Anyway, spent the day, blogging and studying.

Shit I still got 3 lessons to study ON!!!
its tomorrow. I think I will be killed tomorrow.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket