Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!!
Photobucket Who are they?????
Photobucket Mirotic: Version C album shots revealed!
Photobucket transitions, to hell
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number!
Photobucket DBSK updates: 10/11/08
Photobucket i feel really bad right now.
Photobucket jasmine..
Photobucket Hari Raya well spent with the shroomies!
Photobucket Korea Pop Night!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, November 14, 2008
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008! @ 1:27:00 PM

the BFF gang is here for Transitions 2008!
Where were my lightsticks and banners????



I told them that we were playing DongBangShinKi's Medley that's why they came..
JUST KIDDING!!!!

Introducing the BFF gang!!!
Its the first time I got such a strong supporting group! lol!
From Left to right!

1. Kok Kok * Family Outing Fan!
2. Sokky * Uknow Fan!
3. Jes * Uknow Fan!
4. Pong * Passerby
5. Lai Karlie * An Alien! lololololololololol




While waiting for me.......
the gang did what they often does, Candid shots!
Well, we hard sell Sokky, and did lai Karl finally accepted her?
Is that a proposal I see? A new relationship chart?
Whoa! I am not there why throw flower already!
What happen to Dongwook? Don't want him already?
Look at the enthusiastic Kok Wei! lol.

Anyway.. little that Sokky knows, She is just a smoke Screen!
Anyway, Lai Karl and JOni is together.

But they still love one another even through the complicated relationship!
People ! Shout A!


Paiseh to the Bffgang, I came out like an hr later! Sorry for the waits!
A group picture taken!!!




Individual Shots!
the terror of the Moy Moy!
Someone! get rid of Pong please!!!
Oh! She's wearing a skirt! SO please save this picture, we might not see it again!


The other Bi!
I got kissed! Eewwwwwwwwww
I will tell Junsu! SO you be careful! Pui!
Oh, and I looked like I just had plastic surgery on my nose.



Karlie!!!
I feel sorry for bullying him in class, But he is just so fun to bully!!!
What was he try to do? Scare me?
lololololololol.




So HOT!
This is our favourite pose! So Hot Hot Hot!!
I think we are obesessed with the Wonder Girls! lol.
we keep doing their posses!


where's Jes picture???
Can't find it though.. weird. I'm sure i took it with her!
Wait i go photoshop one! lol.
End of Transitions
Yeap, we love doing weird stuffs together.
Everything we did together was always fun.
Although we looked stupid doing the shots.
Karl looked like an ape!!!
the last picture had this concept.
Kokwei + Me: Power ranger
Karl: Ape
Pong + Sok: Bimbos.

Transitions was fun with everyone arnd.
Of course, there were the Ups and Downs, But this is definately the UPs.
Managed to get Pong in a Skirt is definately an achievement.
Sok and Jes also dressed up for the occasion.
although Pong Slept through most of the pictures, I am I still thankful! lol!!!
I heard a lot of their weird screamings!
Anyway, this is still not the end.
I haven't dig out the Lao lao's supporter!
And showcase the gifts i got, from S_ho and loads more!
See ya next week!
Picture credits: I stole it from Jessica's facebook account!

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket