Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Who are they?????
Photobucket Mirotic: Version C album shots revealed!
Photobucket transitions, to hell
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number!
Photobucket DBSK updates: 10/11/08
Photobucket i feel really bad right now.
Photobucket jasmine..
Photobucket Hari Raya well spent with the shroomies!
Photobucket Korea Pop Night!
Photobucket dbsk updates! 1st november!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, November 14, 2008
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!! @ 1:14:00 PM

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Simon~
Hope you love the cake!



Yeap, its Simon's, my fat bro's 18th birthday.
Sorry! I didn't know it was your birthday till you told me!

Could have known! I thought you asked me to congrat u on your new found relationship
*OPPS!

But happy right? lol. You got the best thing right now.

TO celebrate our future soloist birthday, the shroomies/fei mao gang, got together with a chocolate cake. No celebrations are without cakes!!!





Apologies to the rest la!
I didn't know all of the birthdays. Write down ok then I celebrate with you guys next year!!
HAHAHAH!
I don't know how many birthdays i can still spend with you guys..
But I try to alright, till i graduate~
till then....
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Bro!!
Love,
Jie Jie! lol!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket