Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, November 01, 2008
dbsk updates! 1st november! @ 11:02:00 PM
Updates for the week!
dongbangshinki all over again!
apologies for the lack of updates on the guys.
didn't have time last week. it was band, band, band and band. gosh!
didn't even have time for myself!
so here is what dongbangshinki did for the week!
1. hosted Music core for the 2nd time!
taking over from BigBang (whom all went to japan), is Uknow and Changmin! I guess this time round, they wanted more exposure for changminnie, thus he replaced the previous Micky!
I wonder how Changmin emcee-ing skills are, coz honestly he is living in his own world and often quiet. Excitement Excitement to see Changmin!
Solbi's Anti-fans RISE!!
whoa, i wonder how the hardcore dbsk/uknow yunho fans react to this!
i think her number of anti-fans just rose like to half a million this every minute.
stop being so close to uknow yunho! (on behalf of jes, sokhong and occasionally chanel!)
2. NO! song, for no smoking Campaign
for the future of the teens, the idols were needed to come out and publish a NO song.
DBSK did their part, and I thought that their song was hilarious. Esp their NO mv.
like those home videos that you would do yourself. sorta a huge contrast between their mirotic MV! without the effects, without the dancers,without the costumes, just them, with their own creative ideas.
3. Junsu's guest on Jeol Chin's note!
I don't think he is just a guest, but he is going to be their fixed member! since he is so darn funny, i guess, the ratings, will be hot! hot! hot!
not only there, kim tae hee's younger brother is also appearing too. (but i dont know his name. Couldn't recall! sorry!)
for what they do is to perform the activities together as a family! *family outing?
but don't care. i will watch anything that has junsu in it!
4. Introducing A Star's friend
Junsu is selling Junho!
i thought he is darn clingy to this older twin brother? why is he match-making his brother? Lol.
Later Junho doesn't want him anymore then he know!
I can't wait for that episode! I wanna see how Junho is like. its been a long time since I have seen him around! :) Plus their interaction together! woots
Heard that Xiah was really excited about it, fussing over Junho's clothes, hair and everything on the set. Good Luck Junho!
5. Wrong Number MV shooting
Yeap, finally after Mirotic comes another MV shooting!
But i don't really like this song leh. can't they ahve an MV for You're my Melody?
Or maybe crazy love. I am hooked onto Uknow's sexy voice for the opening!
Anyway, for the MV, it will be one of my excitements for the month!
I mean,w ith the cool car, the hotel and and the condo scenes! I tell you, the condo is like one of the coolest homes i have ever seen.
Next time when I am ready for a home of my own, I want it to look like that!
ps: to download the idiotic family outing, I have to wait like 11.31pm then i can sleep.
gosh. having a headache! Anyway, i watched KBS world to kill time. Luckily for me, tonight's the entertainment news slot. I got to see DBSK's entertainment news in High definition! yay!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
dbsk updates! 1st november! @ 11:02:00 PM
Updates for the week!
dongbangshinki all over again!
apologies for the lack of updates on the guys.
didn't have time last week. it was band, band, band and band. gosh!
didn't even have time for myself!
so here is what dongbangshinki did for the week!
1. hosted Music core for the 2nd time!
taking over from BigBang (whom all went to japan), is Uknow and Changmin! I guess this time round, they wanted more exposure for changminnie, thus he replaced the previous Micky!
I wonder how Changmin emcee-ing skills are, coz honestly he is living in his own world and often quiet. Excitement Excitement to see Changmin!
Solbi's Anti-fans RISE!!
whoa, i wonder how the hardcore dbsk/uknow yunho fans react to this!
i think her number of anti-fans just rose like to half a million this every minute.
stop being so close to uknow yunho! (on behalf of jes, sokhong and occasionally chanel!)
2. NO! song, for no smoking Campaign
for the future of the teens, the idols were needed to come out and publish a NO song.
DBSK did their part, and I thought that their song was hilarious. Esp their NO mv.
like those home videos that you would do yourself. sorta a huge contrast between their mirotic MV! without the effects, without the dancers,without the costumes, just them, with their own creative ideas.
3. Junsu's guest on Jeol Chin's note!
I don't think he is just a guest, but he is going to be their fixed member! since he is so darn funny, i guess, the ratings, will be hot! hot! hot!
not only there, kim tae hee's younger brother is also appearing too. (but i dont know his name. Couldn't recall! sorry!)
for what they do is to perform the activities together as a family! *family outing?
but don't care. i will watch anything that has junsu in it!
4. Introducing A Star's friend
Junsu is selling Junho!
i thought he is darn clingy to this older twin brother? why is he match-making his brother? Lol.
Later Junho doesn't want him anymore then he know!
I can't wait for that episode! I wanna see how Junho is like. its been a long time since I have seen him around! :) Plus their interaction together! woots
Heard that Xiah was really excited about it, fussing over Junho's clothes, hair and everything on the set. Good Luck Junho!
5. Wrong Number MV shooting
Yeap, finally after Mirotic comes another MV shooting!
But i don't really like this song leh. can't they ahve an MV for You're my Melody?
Or maybe crazy love. I am hooked onto Uknow's sexy voice for the opening!
Anyway, for the MV, it will be one of my excitements for the month!
I mean,w ith the cool car, the hotel and and the condo scenes! I tell you, the condo is like one of the coolest homes i have ever seen.
Next time when I am ready for a home of my own, I want it to look like that!
ps: to download the idiotic family outing, I have to wait like 11.31pm then i can sleep.
gosh. having a headache! Anyway, i watched KBS world to kill time. Luckily for me, tonight's the entertainment news slot. I got to see DBSK's entertainment news in High definition! yay!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat