Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket High School Musical 3! Senior Year
Photobucket Junsu @ come to play, text message game
Photobucket dbsk, uknow yunho spotted @ ysmm season 2 set
Photobucket DBSK @ come to play: Uknow Yunho's weird sleeping ...
Photobucket happy deepavali!
Photobucket complain!
Photobucket family outing: family Band!
Photobucket ways to get your butt into korean festival 2008 po...
Photobucket DBSK: Micky + Yunho Emcee @ Music Core!
Photobucket DBSK: @ Asia Aid Concert 241008


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, November 01, 2008
Photobucket Exchange with NPband @ 9:56:00 PM

I have finally done an exchange with NPband!
hoped that it was a success. From what i see, i think it is somehow, to a certain extent! HAHAHA!

for today, I think not only it brought us closer together for the both bands, it also brought us even closer with one another for rpws itself too. it is also kinda sad, to know that I am leaving the band in a few months time. 3 months? Graduation is here sweethearts.

I know I know, it is time for my freedom!
yay! wonderful!
But, you know, i have spent more than 2 years in rpws, been through so much, and now to say goodbye, its kinda tough. (plus i saw that cutie in NPband! lol!)
to think that i won't have band practices anymore... what should i do next?

oh well, casting the goodbyes aside; for today, its has been a wonderful experience. Everyone worked hard. Sightreading, making friends, winning games!
:)

Guess what people! I won Hot babe of RPWS voted by npband today! lol.
after threatening the majority, bribing etc No lah no lah! I won it because most of the guys are in my sections, plus have 2 extremely good friends there! seriously, i wonder who actually will vote for me? I know 1 person that did, coz he only knew my name. lol.

either than that, I made a lot of new friends!
deepest apologies, but i could only remember 2 names. Ang Yiyang and Tony! lol.
coz..... we made a tune out of yiyang's name
and tony won male hunk of Npband.
Woots.

for now, updates till here. wait till i get my hands on the pictures!
thanks stan for lending me something! it was darn useful!
:)

kudos!

ps: Q yiyang promised to give me tony, so do DHL him to me, next week! just kidding!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket