Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, October 31, 2008
High School Musical 3! Senior Year @ 10:08:00 PM
A night out with loads of siblings love for HSM3! zac, i proclaim you hot, ever since i saw your back muscles.
Watched high school musical 3: senior year with the youngest in the family, Jessie ang!
yeap, finally watched hsm3 after rantings from her for the past few days. What HSM3, i want to watch, blah blah blah. urgh. finally can shut her up. Wait for the DVD be out, and that's the end!
Brought Jessie Ang to school today, and she is HIT! among the older kids.
Should ahve brought all my sisters to school someday and bring them back later, the band members can babysit them.
Felt bad, because I have a meeting, which i can't cancel, so brought her along. but i think she enjoyed the trip, exploring RP. asking about recees times, the band, etc.
She even made new friends, such as FAtricia, Ziqi and Songren! *i think she deeply likes Fatricia, coz she even told my parents about how funny Fatricia was. lol!
Ok, in all today was a so-so day for me. seriously, i didn't know what was happening during the whole HSM 3 movie. Also felt unfair towards Jessie. Reason being, I got out of the theatre a total of 4 freaking times! just to solve a stupid problem made by a stupid person.
Do you know how embarassing it is to stand up during a movie? And I have to like step out a total of 4 times? Luckily i sat at the side. Or else the movie goers will kill me. I felt really bad, that I have to leave jessie there sitting alone, just to make phone calls, and I think she felt in secure, she actually came out to look for outside the movie theatre.
For the entire movie, guess what, I couldn't absorb at all. I could only have the whole event timeline flashing through my head, what's my next move, pros and cons on cancelling the event. Before i knew it, the entire freaking movie ended. Thus, don't ask me about the bloody plot.
to hell with the miscommunication
I think it is too, my fault. why did i went to check my phone when I felt it vibrate? I should care less. As I got back, i think that luckily i didn't watch it with a boyfriend, or else, I will get dumped on the spot. Who the hell, watches a movie with some, leave the friend at the seat to pick calls, plus a total of 4 times, and it doesn't end, as i still continue to send sms to and fro.
Makes me all feel that, if I am a working mother, I will most probably leave my kids in the cinema theatre whenever there are business calls. My husband most probably would ask for a divorce and win custody for the kids. Because I am just to absorb with my work to call for anything lesser.
Its kinda sad Am i putting the wrong stuff as the priority of my life?
I mean, people don't really appreciate the whole exchange. some were even complaining that they have to come back on saturdays. thus, am i wrong?
urgh.
I guess I am just deeply upset by all the problems that were thrown to me today. for the bad, for the worst, it will be all over next saturday. that's it. last straw.
there will always be a life balance. thus 1 thing happy to mentioned is that, i have received a gift from ziqi! it is Dong Bang Shin Ki!! I will take a picture the next time and show it to all.
for today, the end~ see everyone when needed.
goodnight, and may the exchange be a sucessful one.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, October 31, 2008
High School Musical 3! Senior Year @ 10:08:00 PM
A night out with loads of siblings love for HSM3! zac, i proclaim you hot, ever since i saw your back muscles.
Watched high school musical 3: senior year with the youngest in the family, Jessie ang!
yeap, finally watched hsm3 after rantings from her for the past few days. What HSM3, i want to watch, blah blah blah. urgh. finally can shut her up. Wait for the DVD be out, and that's the end!
Brought Jessie Ang to school today, and she is HIT! among the older kids.
Should ahve brought all my sisters to school someday and bring them back later, the band members can babysit them.
Felt bad, because I have a meeting, which i can't cancel, so brought her along. but i think she enjoyed the trip, exploring RP. asking about recees times, the band, etc.
She even made new friends, such as FAtricia, Ziqi and Songren! *i think she deeply likes Fatricia, coz she even told my parents about how funny Fatricia was. lol!
Ok, in all today was a so-so day for me. seriously, i didn't know what was happening during the whole HSM 3 movie. Also felt unfair towards Jessie. Reason being, I got out of the theatre a total of 4 freaking times! just to solve a stupid problem made by a stupid person.
Do you know how embarassing it is to stand up during a movie? And I have to like step out a total of 4 times? Luckily i sat at the side. Or else the movie goers will kill me. I felt really bad, that I have to leave jessie there sitting alone, just to make phone calls, and I think she felt in secure, she actually came out to look for outside the movie theatre.
For the entire movie, guess what, I couldn't absorb at all. I could only have the whole event timeline flashing through my head, what's my next move, pros and cons on cancelling the event. Before i knew it, the entire freaking movie ended. Thus, don't ask me about the bloody plot.
to hell with the miscommunication
I think it is too, my fault. why did i went to check my phone when I felt it vibrate? I should care less. As I got back, i think that luckily i didn't watch it with a boyfriend, or else, I will get dumped on the spot. Who the hell, watches a movie with some, leave the friend at the seat to pick calls, plus a total of 4 times, and it doesn't end, as i still continue to send sms to and fro.
Makes me all feel that, if I am a working mother, I will most probably leave my kids in the cinema theatre whenever there are business calls. My husband most probably would ask for a divorce and win custody for the kids. Because I am just to absorb with my work to call for anything lesser.
Its kinda sad Am i putting the wrong stuff as the priority of my life?
I mean, people don't really appreciate the whole exchange. some were even complaining that they have to come back on saturdays. thus, am i wrong?
urgh.
I guess I am just deeply upset by all the problems that were thrown to me today. for the bad, for the worst, it will be all over next saturday. that's it. last straw.
there will always be a life balance. thus 1 thing happy to mentioned is that, i have received a gift from ziqi! it is Dong Bang Shin Ki!! I will take a picture the next time and show it to all.
for today, the end~ see everyone when needed.
goodnight, and may the exchange be a sucessful one.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat