Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket DBSK updates: 10/11/08
Photobucket i feel really bad right now.
Photobucket jasmine..
Photobucket Hari Raya well spent with the shroomies!
Photobucket Korea Pop Night!
Photobucket dbsk updates! 1st november!
Photobucket Exchange with NPband
Photobucket High School Musical 3! Senior Year
Photobucket Junsu @ come to play, text message game
Photobucket dbsk, uknow yunho spotted @ ysmm season 2 set


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number! @ 11:30:00 PM

Dong Bang Shin Ki's latest MV, Wrong Number out!
Finally, a new MV is out, We waited like darn long!


Wrong Number, though not my favourite song, but I still love the MV!
Following on the album's concept, sexyness is definately IN.

the whole MV, has a lot of individual scenes, talking about them ignoring their past loves, whom kept calling. There are two kinds of individual shots, the first kind is the lip syn, whereby they just sing to the lyrics in their stage wear, and the 2nd kind is the storyline, where each members are in different backgrounds, portraying their misery in their lousy breakups.

Of course, either than invidual shots, their famous dance moves are also shown for the introduction!!!!!

Lip Syn Version

they are in their new stage wear!
Compared to mirotic, sigh, this is way too much. Only Jaejoongie is showing some skin here!
Luckily later on Uknow is having a bathroom shot. MUAHAHAHAH!
ps: I think the stylist hate changmin somehow. GOsh, someone, please do something to his bowl cut! Where is the manly concept???? I just can't see it in him!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

individual shots

Junsu @ the TVXQ car.
Junsu has 2 scenes, one is walking in the carpark, and the other is driving the stylish car.
I wonder what is the huge woo ha on the car, as the car only appeared in a matter of seconds and that, I can't even see the whole car. I could only see Junsu singing to himself and looking at the phone with irritation!


Photobucket

Micky @ bedroom

If that could only be my bedroom.
I love the nightlights!!!!!
Gosh, this so fits Micky.... He doesn't like sleeping and he always write songs in the middle of the night. He just blends in well, with the instruments~
I think the director loves Micky this time round! I declare that I see Coolness~


Photobucket


Jaejoong @ Living room/lounge

JaeJoong is often portrayed as the prettiest of the group.
With that in mind, of course, he have to portray the female sexyness in the group.
With the red carpet , dim lightings and red wine. Being sexy is just natural to him isn't it?
Gosh. Wanna bring him home!!!


Photobucket


Changmin @ Piano room

Seriously thinks that the stylist and director hates him. His cuts aren't that great.
changmin ah, just go to japan and stay there. They appreciate you much more than you fellow people does.....

Kinda disappointed with his cuts. I just can't feel it.



Uknow @ Bathroom + closet
I secretly think that The fan girls secretly bribed the director to have this scene!
Or else, how come Uknow is the only one topless?
Plus he only wrapped a towel for a scene.
Jes & Sok, please stop staring!!!!!
Though topless, with chiseled abs, I still love my junsu! I shall remain faithful!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Solos! Jaejoong and Uknow!
its Yunjae action here! First time we got to hear Jaejoong sing. Kinda weird that he has this rap and dance segment. it was mostly Micky + Yunho all the time..
Next time try Xiah and Changmin too please!
Kinda felt that Jaejoong's dance moves and expressions have a lil bit of Yunho feel in it. Did Yunho helped coach him or something?
Oh well, Yunho solo dance moves are way coolness though.
I say thumbs up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Proud to share my own downloaded version of Wrong Number~

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket