Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, November 15, 2008
mkmf Red carpet! @ 6:23:00 PM
Its DOng DOng Bang Bang Shin Ki!! Its the annual MKMF awards again!!!
Yeap! Its DOng Bang Shin Ki on the red carpet! I can't watch it, coz the internet tv is moving extremely darn slow.. seriously, for the MNET and KM channel. I think its because the influx of the fans.
*I went to watch introduce a star's friend instead. JUNHO ah~~~~ Freaking hot.
But its alright, just minutes after they reach the red carpet, the reporters were busily snapping pictures. Thanks to them, I managed to upload all of them here! Its' mkmf's 10th anniversary, so nothing is done sloppy.
Majestic Entrance of my Darlings! Is that a limo??? What is Uknow holding onto????
On the red carpet!
Yoochun's new hair color is just darn striking!
Any redder, it will just reflect the color of the carpet!
Walking to the pitstop!
Uknow seems to be wearing something like an expensive bathrobe...
Changmin looks rather mature. Thank god, they didn't give him something weird! Xiah, I dont know, I think the stylist can do much better. JaeJoongie, I see some skin there! :)
Micky, actually you're my fav!
Interview pitstop!
I see Jaejoongie's famous pointing!
yay! When my internet TV just started working, I managed to see them winning an award! OH MY GOD! I think this is fated???? Gosh! Lucky!!!!
Something award under auction. Best song? Best group? Don't know.
But I'm happy~
Excited Excited!
The stupid Internet tv kept hanging. Should I continue or give up???? Urgh.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
mkmf Red carpet! @ 6:23:00 PM
Its DOng DOng Bang Bang Shin Ki!! Its the annual MKMF awards again!!!
Yeap! Its DOng Bang Shin Ki on the red carpet! I can't watch it, coz the internet tv is moving extremely darn slow.. seriously, for the MNET and KM channel. I think its because the influx of the fans.
*I went to watch introduce a star's friend instead. JUNHO ah~~~~ Freaking hot.
But its alright, just minutes after they reach the red carpet, the reporters were busily snapping pictures. Thanks to them, I managed to upload all of them here! Its' mkmf's 10th anniversary, so nothing is done sloppy.
Majestic Entrance of my Darlings! Is that a limo??? What is Uknow holding onto????
On the red carpet!
Yoochun's new hair color is just darn striking!
Any redder, it will just reflect the color of the carpet!
Walking to the pitstop!
Uknow seems to be wearing something like an expensive bathrobe...
Changmin looks rather mature. Thank god, they didn't give him something weird! Xiah, I dont know, I think the stylist can do much better. JaeJoongie, I see some skin there! :)
Micky, actually you're my fav!
Interview pitstop!
I see Jaejoongie's famous pointing!
yay! When my internet TV just started working, I managed to see them winning an award! OH MY GOD! I think this is fated???? Gosh! Lucky!!!!
Something award under auction. Best song? Best group? Don't know.
But I'm happy~
Excited Excited!
The stupid Internet tv kept hanging. Should I continue or give up???? Urgh.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat