Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket mkmf Red carpet!
Photobucket NHK 恋うた 2008 ~Autumn & Winter~
Photobucket Happy 47th Birthday Daddy!
Photobucket OLD!!!
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008!
Photobucket Happy Birthday Simon!!!
Photobucket Who are they?????
Photobucket Mirotic: Version C album shots revealed!
Photobucket transitions, to hell
Photobucket Dbsk MV: wrong number!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, November 15, 2008
Photobucket Boyband special! @ 6:53:00 PM

I don't know whether I have caught all of the specials or not...
But the new boybands out, have just did an "old" boyband special.

Newcomer groups did a short dancing segment..

1. 2PM did Super Junior
2. Ukiss did SS501
3. SHINee did DongBangShinKi's O

What feels weird is that, Ukiss, has Kibum, whom brother is also a member of SS501.
The fact that they look so alike, makes me feel as if I am watching the real ss501 on stage at the moment.

I don't feel a connection towards 2pm's dance segment. maybe they aren't close to super junior.
Haven't seen super Junior's pics around. Are they in MKMF awards today I wonder. lol.

Lastly, SHINee, they just won the newcomer male group award! Congrats darlings!
I knew you guys wld make it after your first single, Noona, You;re so pretty, plus i also voted for you! They did Dongbangshinki's O! Had cutie pie Tae Min in the front! Caught Changmin doing some of the hand movements with Uknow clapping. I think they had a camera placed in front of DBSK, since i kept seeing them though my internet tv kept hanging. I also think that they have won quite a number of awards, coz i kept seeing them saying thanks whenever my tv works again...

Anyways... DongBangshinkI fighting!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket