Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Queen of the house!
Photobucket pain in the ass?
Photobucket MKMF Awards 2008!
Photobucket Introducing A star's friend!!
Photobucket Boyband special!
Photobucket mkmf Red carpet!
Photobucket NHK 恋うた 2008 ~Autumn & Winter~
Photobucket Happy 47th Birthday Daddy!
Photobucket OLD!!!
Photobucket The Supporters! Transitions 2008!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, November 20, 2008
Photobucket Dinner!!!! @ 11:19:00 PM

Really excited at the thought, but I think tomorrow might not be a good idea for me to cook dinner, thus, I have decided to cook on Saturday instead.
With just me, Jomin and Sulaiha!!!

Thinking of trying to cook myself a meal without help at all.
Jomin was always supportive of my cooking, thus, maybe I should try out some korean stuff?

been watch family outing, I think I can do it!

jasmine, FIGHTING!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket