Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket To those whom complain....
Photobucket Happy Birthday Mandy Soh!
Photobucket DBSK @ Gag Concert
Photobucket Lotte Calendar 2009!
Photobucket DBSK: Uknow & Micky, Dorky ads!
Photobucket AHHHHHHHHH
Photobucket Dinner!!!!
Photobucket Queen of the house!
Photobucket pain in the ass?
Photobucket MKMF Awards 2008!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, December 04, 2008
Photobucket 하하하쏭 동방신기 ver. @ 10:26:00 AM

HAHAHA vid, Dong Bang Shin Ki version!
I do hope they have more of the similar vids!!!!

Now we know why the Norky brothers vids were made for!

Samsung has cleverly asked DBSK to film comic vids, to help people be happy during the recession. Though i am not really in a crisis right now, but i do feel happy whenever I see them!





I have introduced the previous 2 vids on the Norky brothers.
For now, its the team version, whereby the guys are here to help their juniors to relax!
Apparently for the vids, they used their real juniors whom are all SM trainees.
So quickly look out for any hot ones, for they might be the next DBSK/super junior/ SHINee!!!!



I much prefered the Norky Brothers, although I get to see Xiah in this vid.
Too many people, too many actions.

Get rid of the trainee concept, and do a DBSK home vid concept, I think i will rock much more!!
May changmin and Jaejoong do a vid together, the soul fighters!
:)

하하하쏭 동방신기ver




ps: Guess what! There is still a vid not yet released! Another Norky Brothers vid! Yay!!!!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket