Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, December 05, 2008
DBSK: don't say goodbye performance @ 11:47:00 PM
Performing: Don't say goodbye at KBS Music Bank! Will book the tv in advance to watch this performance!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki's First time performing Live for Don't say goodbye! this is one of my favourite songs in the version C of Mirotic. our darling Jaejoongie, It's been a long long time since we saw him. Welcome back jaejoongie!
Likewise, it was a powerful performance, whereby it showcases the boys vocals. Especially Micky's & Uknow's part:
Don't Say Goodbye 그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요 그대 맘이 들려요 세상이 등 돌려도 힘든 사랑이라도 You are my love, you are my soul
Translates: Don’t say goodbye, I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,I can hear your heart; Even if the world turns its back on us; Even if it’s a painful love, You are my love, you are my soul
I think the writter is suffering from depression now, according to what the lyrics is reflecting... But the guys managed to pull it through. Thumbs up!
DBSK @ Music Bank!
Hopefully we get to see more the guys around! Gosh, they will be in japan in the end of december i think. Please do appear on shows often!!!!
my gosh, darn tired, just got back at 11.30pm.
Slept on the bus like nobody's business. Have to revise!!! I think I shall end here. Goodnight everybody!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, December 05, 2008
DBSK: don't say goodbye performance @ 11:47:00 PM
Performing: Don't say goodbye at KBS Music Bank! Will book the tv in advance to watch this performance!!!
Dong Bang Shin Ki's First time performing Live for Don't say goodbye! this is one of my favourite songs in the version C of Mirotic. our darling Jaejoongie, It's been a long long time since we saw him. Welcome back jaejoongie!
Likewise, it was a powerful performance, whereby it showcases the boys vocals. Especially Micky's & Uknow's part:
Don't Say Goodbye 그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요 그대 맘이 들려요 세상이 등 돌려도 힘든 사랑이라도 You are my love, you are my soul
Translates: Don’t say goodbye, I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,I can hear your heart; Even if the world turns its back on us; Even if it’s a painful love, You are my love, you are my soul
I think the writter is suffering from depression now, according to what the lyrics is reflecting... But the guys managed to pull it through. Thumbs up!
DBSK @ Music Bank!
Hopefully we get to see more the guys around! Gosh, they will be in japan in the end of december i think. Please do appear on shows often!!!!
my gosh, darn tired, just got back at 11.30pm.
Slept on the bus like nobody's business. Have to revise!!! I think I shall end here. Goodnight everybody!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat