Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Happy Birthday to you!
Photobucket DBSK @ Golden Disk Awards: While waiting
Photobucket DBSK @ Korea's 16th entertainment Awards!
Photobucket DBSK @ KBS Open Concert
Photobucket Golden disk Awards
Photobucket Happy Birthday Lao Pa!!
Photobucket What I did during the long weekend???
Photobucket DBSK: don't say goodbye performance
Photobucket Die
Photobucket Study Study Study!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Photobucket I wonder.. @ 10:20:00 AM

2 sides of the coin, i guess
should I or shouldn't I?

What is the age for one to move in with other half?

I felt quite bad, to hear the recent happenings of one my friends. I mean, I am her only Singaporean friend when she first reached, and that, I was too busy with my own life to catch up with her. Urgh.

Guilty ?!?

Heard that she quitted school, and that decided to work and have already moved in with her boyfriend. First thing first, who the hell is that guy? She just 21? She already decided to move in with her boyfriend? So my task now is to encourage her to move out???
Don't know.


Anyway, my mum still has mood to joke that, that would never happen to me.
Maybe in 10 years time? I will be like 29? Got a strong feeling that she will find a way to give me away.

Oh man, should I ask her to move out or not?
don't care. see what happens first.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket